Your Favorite Play Today?

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I am all in on Team Teed today. 1H, FG, TT over.

Jacksonville an absolute disaster (lost by over 20 in 4 of last 5 games, lost by 17 at home in the other) probably until this coaching staff gets canned.

Plus Jacksonville's atrocious history on the West Coast, most recently traveling there in its AFC Champ year, losing to Arizona (Gabbert was starting for Arizona yikes) and to San Fran.

Plus final home game for Oakland. So Raiders should be juiced from the start.

Edit: @guaranteed Could I please get your thoughts on this one if you have time? Seems like a golden spot for Oakland, no? Any match-up concerns for you guys?

Last edited:
What‘s so great about the Rams today?
Last week the Rams looked like the team of last year vs Seattle. They do play well on the road and they've had success vs Dallas. Wade Phillips vs Kellen Moore, Adv Rams. Dallas pass D is suspect.
This game is a coin flip. Rams win and Vikings lose, Rams have 6th spot. Playoff game for both teams.

sagarin system says they probably could've opened Rams -2 and received the same amount of action or -5 if going on PURE RECENCY BIAS :p (his 'recent' number)

Last week the Rams looked like the team of last year vs Seattle.
that's why I been betting (and losing money) on them this season - because I thought they were the 2018 version. it's kinda sucked because I finally convinced myself they're not the 2018 Rams. yo, I think one thing to note - since they signed Jalen Ramsey they're 4-2 with 10, 10, 17, 7, 45, 12 points allowed per game

I cannot believe Jax is trying today. Oak was killing then Jax adjusted and Oak did nothing else offensively

Back