Your Favorite Play Today Any Why?

Jack o20.5. Both teams will gash the other on the ground. Clev has given up 34, 34, 38, 38 OTR this season. That was with Garrett and Ward. Jack moved the ball vs Pit but too many mistakes. QB change for Jack should help going to a vet who hopefully doesn’t throw 4 int’s like Luton last week. Minshew the backup so maybe he gets some snaps if Glennon is not effective early.

Titans money line. I just can’t see colts beating them twice in 3 weeks. Tannehill should outplay rovers this go around and Henry gonna have some room to run with what’s his face not playing up front on colts dline. Plus money on what I think the better team who on short revenge, seems like a smart play to me.

Wish titans defense was little stronger but still like them a tad better than colts, even tho I made a colts future play at beginning of year, lol. I’m coming around on thinking titans little better than I wanna give them credit for. We find out today, if they lose I can go back to taunting our resident titans fans!! Lol (actually havnt seen big daddy lately, where he been?).

Wish titans defense was little stronger but still like them a tad better than colts, even tho I made a colts future play at beginning of year, lol. I’m coming around on thinking titans little better than I wanna give them credit for. We find out today, if they lose I can go back to taunting our resident titans fans!! Lol (actually havnt seen big daddy lately, where he been?).

I love taunting Tit fans! Don‘t worry, there‘s still Ryno and ProV1 plus maybe others :D

I will very much argue that JT is the colts best rb. No where near close if you look at the last 5 weeks as a collective.

Titans would have a slim chance if Buckner played. He’s the legit best interior linemen in the NFL, including over Donald.

No Buckner is a problem and removes the Colts as an easy play considering how they dominated Titans last meeting.

It seems so quiet in here. This may screw it up because it's more than one, but:

Minny -3 (It's a good number with a team coming off a bad loss, at home, vs. a team they can beat)
Tenny +3 (tough to beat a team twice, especially when they're missing their best back and you're playing your best football of the year)
KC -3 (just a better class of team, not sure that's debatable. Yes, it's on the road and out of conference, but the only way you keep pace with Pitt is to keep winning).

And I like the over in Atlanta, Jax, and Tampa. Also Buffalo, really.

You mean LV/ATL under? Or KC/TB under? Either way I like both OVERs. Think there will be points in both games.

I was worried bout your raiders today but holy hell they put up a stinker!! Freaking nobody has any numbers and 6 points to show for it vs the falcons? Pew.

Back