Your Favorite Play Today and Why

I’m taking Vandy +13.5. In what should be an ugly game and the under looks good, I’ll take nearly 2tds. Grab some ML as well….

S__k and I are on the Nicholls St Colonels same ways as a bonus

GL everyone

I’m taking Vandy +13.5. In what should be an ugly game and the under looks good, I’ll take nearly 2tds. Grab some ML as well….

S__k and I are on the Nicholls St Colonels same ways as a bonus

GL everyone
Well, let’s get the last one tonight too!!

This is a great thread glad I could help for once lol

why I don't post cfb

I played wyo also bro. Never seen that team be so soft and actually quit. I’ve seen them have awful qb play but still manage to be so tough they stay in games! Has asu gotten way better or was this coach an awful hire.. just cause they end up looking awful don’t always mean it was a bad play!! I think the new qb was color blind he kelt throwing ts’s to asu! Think I barely got rush prop on back maybe I forget, they hardly ran just let terrible qb throw up low percentage passes. Havnt seen Wyo look like that in long time

I played wyo also bro. Never seen that team be so soft and actually quit. I’ve seen them have awful qb play but still manage to be so tough they stay in games! Has asu gotten way better or was this coach an awful hire.. just cause they end up looking awful don’t always mean it was a bad play!! I think the new qb was color blind he kelt throwing ts’s to asu! Think I barely got rush prop on back maybe I forget, they hardly ran just let terrible qb throw up low percentage passes. Havnt seen Wyo look like that in long time
my fave was going to be ovah in unt
I posted wyoming
my posting worse than my picks

Back