Your Favorite Play Today and Why

Im not sure yet! Lol. I have one I feel like a lead pipe lock to cash but it was expensive when I bet it and has went up anothef 50-60 cents since then.. if you don’t mind heavier juice or wanna use it as parlay partner to increase a payout seems like a no brainer to me.

Blake Corum ov .5 rush td, he was around -220 when I played. Think he approaching -300 now.

I dunno how this doesn’t hit? Is there really any chance he came back when he easily coulda left, and they don’t get him a td today even if he doesn’t have much of a workload today? I just can’t see it.

Im not sure yet! Lol. I have one I feel like a lead pipe lock to cash but it was expensive when I bet it and has went up anothef 50-60 cents since then.. if you don’t mind heavier juice or wanna use it as parlay partner to increase a payout seems like a no brainer to me.

Blake Corum ov .5 rush td, he was around -220 when I played. Think he approaching -300 now.

I dunno how this doesn’t hit? Is there really any chance he came back when he easily coulda left, and they don’t get him a td today even if he doesn’t have much of a workload today? I just can’t see it.
I‘m surprised you‘d play it at -220, that’s nuts!

-220 is crazy for some random baseball game in august. For a kid who scored at least 1 td in every game last year, coulda went to nfl but came back to win ring and or heisman, I think -220 is incredibly cheap!

La Tech +21. Fits some great look ahead angles.

Runner-up: UNC over 63. Mack Brown tends to go way over in matchups like this.

Colliding with this one. SMU has their best backfield and LAT got gashed by a team who couldn’t complete a forward pass before they put 10 in the box. Absolutely hate the Boise transfer. He’s a bottom 100 Q!

Colliding with this one. SMU has their best backfield and LAT got gashed by a team who couldn’t complete a forward pass before they put 10 in the box. Absolutely hate the Boise transfer. He’s a bottom 100 Q!
It’s a tour. I should have bought out after yesterday’s big news. Might have lost anyway but SMU clearly excited to have found a new home. Congrats to you.

@VirginiaCavs guess who scored a td!!

A legendary college football poster no longer with us taught me something I never woulda did before reading his threads. I doubt he ever bet a prop, not sure how available they even were during his time but he never hesitated to lay sizable juice with ncaa football and the logic was simple. It worth paying the price if the play is stronger than suggested by the number! Simple concept but in my younger years I was not a fan of laying heavy juice as the sports I was best at my success was based off playing high volume of dogs that had better chances of winning than odds suggested. The concept of less plays with heavy juice was foreign to me. Now that concept has turned into some pretty nice cashes for me!!

What the name of the boise qb transfer? I ask cause Boise turned into a huge fade for me last year + until the sent that loser packing middle of year! Is this the kid we talking bout? If so I would suggest never betting on the team he playing QB for! You gotta be pretty fucjing bad to turn Boise into a team I faded a lot!!!

What the name of the boise qb transfer? I ask cause Boise turned into a huge fade for me last year + until the sent that loser packing middle of year! Is this the kid we talking bout? If so I would suggest never betting on the team he playing QB for! You gotta be pretty fucjing bad to turn Boise into a team I faded a lot!!!

Hank BUMMIESTER

Back