Your Favorite Play Today and Why

Mostly am finding value on props it feels like this week. Calvin Ridley one of my faves this week.

Broncos -3 solely bc I think Fangio and the defense cause problems for Jones and Bridgewater is at least an avg qb compared to the black hole from last year.

Green Bay -3.5 vs NO with no Brees, Thomas, Sanders, Cook at a neutral site. Either the gift of the week or the smelliest line of the year.

Mostly am finding value on props it feels like this week. Calvin Ridley one of my faves this week.

Broncos -3 solely bc I think Fangio and the defense cause problems for Jones and Bridgewater is at least an avg qb compared to the black hole from last year.

All august I told myself if teddy b won the donks job I would be all over them week 1. Then it happened but all a sudden I wasn’t the only one liking donks. The whole world does and drove line up to -3,, from a numbers perspective it just doesn’t make sense to bet donks at that price even tho I agree with you. I think donks d be a nightmare for Danny dimes! Gl

Back