Your Favorite Play Today And Why

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Give us your best bet to tail and an explanation for it!

(Flying home today so starting this early)

I’m scared to say it here but what the hell.

San Jose st +7/ml

im sure this surprises nobody, I been on this team a ton the last few years. Despite being amazing they continue to get no respect from line makers, rankings, or the ppl. This a top 25 team imo. They have 2 QBs who can get the job done in this offense, very good coach who the players love.

This a TEAM who has battled adversity all year and just continues to win!! The power rankings way off base with this squad who 9th in the country at 6.9ypp and 20th at 4.8ypp allowed! Boise does get after the passer with the 10th best sack percentage but sjst protects their QBs coming in at 6th only getting sacked on 2.5% of drop backs! They no slouches when it comes to rushing the passer themselves and boise only ranks 51st in sack percentage against! We have a +.7 turnover margin while Boise is -.7. Everything besides the name screams San Jose st is the better team and they win the mountain west today! Fade at your own peril! Lol

Hey Vap you always clowning on me. Get in here and kiss the motha fuckin ring as this was my ncaa bet of the year!!!!! Lol

I’m scared to say it here but what the hell.

San Jose st +7/ml

im sure this surprises nobody, I been on this team a ton the last few years. Despite being amazing they continue to get no respect from line makers, rankings, or the ppl. This a top 25 team imo. They have 2 QBs who can get the job done in this offense, very good coach who the players love.

This a TEAM who has battled adversity all year and just continues to win!! The power rankings way off base with this squad who 9th in the country at 6.9ypp and 20th at 4.8ypp allowed! Boise does get after the passer with the 10th best sack percentage but sjst protects their QBs coming in at 6th only getting sacked on 2.5% of drop backs! They no slouches when it comes to rushing the passer themselves and boise only ranks 51st in sack percentage against! We have a +.7 turnover margin while Boise is -.7. Everything besides the name screams San Jose st is the better team and they win the mountain west today! Fade at your own peril! Lol
Nice call bro

If Any ya’ll see my guy “Vap” who been taking pot shots at me last week (not mad, all in good fun but let him know it time for him to be a good sport and admit I making guys some coin!!!!).,

If Any ya’ll see my guy “Vap” who been taking pot shots at me last week (not mad, all in good fun but let him know it time for him to be a good sport and admit I making guys some coin!!!!).,

Cant hold me down for long!!

Back