Your Favorite Play Today And Why

Once again I gotta redeem myself for fucking up the ncaa play. Dunno wtf happened? Most the year I was on point with the college and couldn’t pick a nfl winner to save my life!! Last 3-4 weeks the nfl has gotten hotter and hotter and the ncaa has went to total shit, not good since I bet more on ncaa! Lol.

Anyways for today I’m going super square.

houston-1.... even without any known nfl wrs watson continues playing great qb! He had colts beat last week until the bad snap at the goalline snatched defeat out of the hands of victory!! Bears are straight up garbage, I’m done blaming the qb play cause the coach a idiot, why in gods name in all his years do you never establish a rushing attack with this team?? The way to attack houston d is rushing the ball but bears are bottom the league in rush attempts! Wrap your heads around that, with Foles and trubisky they have the highest pass percentage in the league!!! Can ya say stupid?

on the other side bears defense ranks good overall on the season but the last month they have backslid a ton! Honestly think the defense has quit on them, I dare ya to try and find Mack in the stat sheet last week!! Spoiler alert, he not there!! Watson will continue spreading it around to his ragtag cast of wrs while bears fans watch and think about what could have been if their front office wasn’t retarded and woulda drafted watson instead of trubisky! Lmfao. Give me the team who continues to play hard for their qb and interim head coach!!

I AM ALL Over The Alex Smith Feel Good Story. I Am Not A Fan Of The, "This Team Needs It/Wants It More. These Teams Are Headed In Different Directions. Have To Think Alex Never Forgot Being Bench For Kap. WASH +125

Sunday night football stand alone game too. Should be a good one.

no doubt. I’d guess steelers prob try to get back to some kind of run game but if bills can score early that will go out window fast. 48 seemed low when I figure we should get 70-80 passing attempts at least! With a lot of talent at the wr spot on both sides! I tied damn near all my plays into that game so if all goes to plan might have to hedge a little, lol.

no doubt. I’d guess steelers prob try to get back to some kind of run game but if bills can score early that will go out window fast. 48 seemed low when I figure we should get 70-80 passing attempts at least! With a lot of talent at the wr spot on both sides! I tied damn near all my plays into that game so if all goes to plan might have to hedge a little, lol.
Getting Conner back helps Pitt's running game. But yeah with that many pass attempts it'll be hard to stay under the number. A lot of Ben's passes though are those dink and dunks that kinda act like a run. But hitting this OVER with you guys.

I AM ALL Over The Alex Smith Feel Good Story. I Am Not A Fan Of The, "This Team Needs It/Wants It More. These Teams Are Headed In Different Directions. Have To Think Alex Never Forgot Being Bench For Kap. WASH +125

9ers continue to be in a shit rlife situation. Alex is not the type of QB SF struggles with, though. 9ers pass protection will be a huge issue.

Anyways for today I’m going super square.

houston-1.... even without any known nfl wrs watson continues playing great qb! He had colts beat last week until the bad snap at the goalline snatched defeat out of the hands of victory!! Bears are straight up garbage, I’m done blaming the qb play cause the coach a idiot, why in gods name in all his years do you never establish a rushing attack with this team?? The way to attack houston d is rushing the ball but bears are bottom the league in rush attempts! Wrap your heads around that, with Foles and trubisky they have the highest pass percentage in the league!!! Can ya say stupid?

on the other side bears defense ranks good overall on the season but the last month they have backslid a ton! Honestly think the defense has quit on them, I dare ya to try and find Mack in the stat sheet last week!! Spoiler alert, he not there!! Watson will continue spreading it around to his ragtag cast of wrs while bears fans watch and think about what could have been if their front office wasn’t retarded and woulda drafted watson instead of trubisky! Lmfao. Give me the team who continues to play hard for their qb and interim head coach!!

Texans a bottom feeder defending the run. Bears can’t run!

eagles team total under 17... i thought Hurts was an awful college qb. i cant see him successfully navigating against this saints d

Finally someone gets it. Just because Lincoln Riley could scheme wide receivers into getting wide open over and over again doesn‘t mean that Hurts isn‘t a garbage passer anymore

exactly. Bears just not capable of exploiting the Texans biggest weakness imo. For some reason Nagy has never been interested in establishing a run game, he sucks as a coach! Makes no sense you leading the league in pass percentage with trubisky and foles at qb!

eagles team total under 17... i thought Hurts was an awful college qb. i cant see him successfully navigating against this saints d

I agree with this. Saints In my pick club 5 but I was hesitant to lay the points on the road. The team total makes a lot of sense, can’t imagine hurts makes this crappy offense good! Gl

9ers continue to be in a shit rlife situation. Alex is not the type of QB SF struggles with, though. 9ers pass protection will be a huge issue.
Getting Conner back helps Pitt's running game. But yeah with that many pass attempts it'll be hard to stay under the number. A lot of Ben's passes though are those dink and dunks that kinda act like a run. But hitting this OVER with you guys.
We Can Cap And Cap And Cap...But They Are ALL Professionals!
On To Next Week!
:shake:

UNDER 49 ATL/Chargers; Couple defensive head coaches, Almost 90% of bets and handle on the OVER. Line, like most, is about right. I'll go with contrary play
I will pat myself on the back a little. I just got back into betting NFL. 2-0 on favorite bets last 2 weeks.

I enjoy this thread, it seems like it used to get more action from the forum?

I will pat myself on the back a little. I just got back into betting NFL. 2-0 on favorite bets last 2 weeks.

nice job bro. I was hot right up until they kicked off yesterday, of course i start feeling it and bet a little more and I have a 1-4 day :(. To make matters more pathetic my one win was really a fluke, had Vikings kicker not been terrible the Bucs def wouldn’t have covered, prob lose outright!

who you like tonight? I love the over I think. I need side to parlay it with!! Need a comeback night! Normally I’d be all over ravens but their pass rush was non existent vs Dallas last week, if they can’t get to baker he will continue playing well.

nice job bro. I was hot right up until they kicked off yesterday, of course i start feeling it and bet a little more and I have a 1-4 day :(. To make matters more pathetic my one win was really a fluke, had Vikings kicker not been terrible the Bucs def wouldn’t have covered, prob lose outright!

who you like tonight? I love the over I think. I need side to parlay it with!! Need a comeback night! Normally I’d be all over ravens but their pass rush was non existent vs Dallas last week, if they can’t get to baker he will continue playing well.
Parlay it with Alabama...........

First, I had the Vikings. That kicker cost me.

Second, I have not looked at the game tonite yet. With COVID etc I like to wait for as long as possible. My LEAN is to the Browns, but I could change my mind. I will not bet on Ravens. It took me years, but if I have a lean and then bet on the other team I usually lose - or at least I remember the losses more and it makes me upset with myself. I have been reading about the OVER - what is weather, i have not checked yet?

First, I had the Vikings. That kicker cost me.

Second, I have not looked at the game tonite yet. With COVID etc I like to wait for as long as possible. My LEAN is to the Browns, but I could change my mind. I will not bet on Ravens. It took me years, but if I have a lean and then bet on the other team I usually lose - or at least I remember the losses more and it makes me upset with myself. I have been reading about the OVER - what is weather, i have not checked yet?

sounding like some fairly strong winds which I assume why total coming down and has me far less confident in the over.

you certainly deserved to win the Vikings play, which woulda made me 0-5, lol.

I‘m not sure about that. It seems to be a consistent success for NFL. What perplexes me is that this thread seems to find very little success in CFB.

At least I was making up the ncaa with a few nfl winners, that went out the door this week. Pretty much sucked across the damn board this weekend. I need to get into the college hoops swing of things but god I find it awful with no fans!

Back