Your Favorite Play Today And Why

Rams -2.5

im a big zona and Murray fan but they just havnt been the same since he got banged up, his running a huge part their offense and that has scaled way back on top of fact I don’t think he throwing ball as well since messing that shoulder up. Not good against darnold and company, he will be a problem and Jamal can limit Hopkins so I think the offensive struggles continue.

On the other side I don’t think cards will get that much pressure and we know a comfy Goff is a much better Goff. Kupp and woods should have good days and think rams should get close to 30 which I don’t expect a banged up and struggling Kyler to match even tho it makes me sad. Lol.

gotta make up for the ass kicking I took on BYU yesterday!!

Tennessee

cleveland’s defense still minus key pieces and they do not travel well. Their defensive numbers are significantly skewed because of the shitty weather games played at home. I expect Tennessee to run the ball well which will open up the play action pass game. Good luck to Cleveland’s secondary covering AJ Brown today.

Tennessee

cleveland’s defense still minus key pieces and they do not travel well. Their defensive numbers are significantly skewed because of the shitty weather games played at home. I expect Tennessee to run the ball well which will open up the play action pass game. Good luck to Cleveland’s secondary covering AJ Brown today.

Yep. On Tits spread and TT. Let‘s get it!

Texans TT Under 23.5. No Fuller, Colts Defense

they are super thin now, they wernt exactly deep after cutting stills and Cobb going on the ir. I don’t even know who their 2 is now! Gotta feel for watson who playing incredible football that mostly going unnoticed. I still played Texans +3.5 just cause of him vs old man rivers. I hope he has some guys who step up and help him out. Depending on Cooks is scary as he always one hit away from missing a month. Imagine how good a season he woulda had with fuller staying healthy (turns out we know why! Lol) and Hopkins!

Seems like a lot of people loved the Tits. For some reason, it seems like the Tits are uniquely bad as public favorites. I am definitely taking a licking on this game :(

Seems like a lot of people loved the Tits. For some reason, it seems like the Tits are uniquely bad as public favorites. I am definitely taking a licking on this game :(

they can’t get any pressure. Even a clown like baker can play qb at a high level when he doesn’t have to worry bout getting hit!

Rams -2.5

im a big zona and Murray fan but they just havnt been the same since he got banged up, his running a huge part their offense and that has scaled way back on top of fact I don’t think he throwing ball as well since messing that shoulder up. Not good against darnold and company, he will be a problem and Jamal can limit Hopkins so I think the offensive struggles continue.

On the other side I don’t think cards will get that much pressure and we know a comfy Goff is a much better Goff. Kupp and woods should have good days and think rams should get close to 30 which I don’t expect a banged up and struggling Kyler to match even tho it makes me sad. Lol.

gotta make up for the ass kicking I took on BYU yesterday!!

made up for byu punk asses a little bit. Been on a little roll with nfl only playing 1-2 a week. Just missed couple big cashes in dfs, one or 2 crappy positions kept me bout 20 points from winning thousands, seems like that kinda a weekly occurrence :( lol

Jets loss allowed 11/13 remaining entries in my 25k survivor. Would have likely split 12.5k each with the other guy remaining.

fuckers!

Back