Your Favorite Play Today And Why

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Chucky will be your friend no matter what. But he‘d still like your top play! Give him reasons for tailing it!

1605454307733.gif

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Green Bay Packers Total UNDER 10-129 1Q

GB only gone over this number once in their last 6 games. That stat combined with the weather situation at Lambeau today gives me all the reason I need. Should be a pretty safe play

Seattle/rams under 55. This total insanely high imo. I know Russ cooking and they playing bunch of shootouts but I don’t see it here. I think Seattle defense will improve as they all play together, I don’t think their run defense is bad so if rams can’t get the run game going Goff shouldn’t be as effective with the play action. Darnold outta chew up Seattle oline and make it tough for Russ to have time to throw those bombs. Think rams will take my guy metcalf away, Lockett will prob have a big game but imo this will be a mid 20s kind of game. Like 27-24 so 55 just feels inflated to me.

honorable mention to the bills/zona over. Square as shit but Allen vs Murray must see tv imo. While I think rams/Seattle a mid 20s kind of game I feel like this a game both teams gonna score 30!!!

2nd honorable mention. Fish -2.5. Huge coaching mismatch. Chargers have created new ways to blow leads and lose close games. Used to think that was on rivers but now it clear to me Lynn is the problem. Never easy to go to Miami and win a game in the heat and certainly don’t expect chargers who perennial losers despite the talent won’t be the team to do it!

Back