Your Favorite Play Today And Why?

UCLA ML ... Utes CRUSHED by the Rona this week...Whitt getting walkons and practice team guys ready for real time snaps...almost no way to overcome that IMO

I love wvu as well but I’ll bring another game here.

Colorado/trees over 54.. got Fucked by 2 points in trees/ducks over last week with mills out amd 5 missed fgs. Trees offense is gonna be legit, their defense is atrocious so if buffs could score on UCLA they probably score some points here and I fully expect trees to be well into the 30’s (long as they don’t miss 4 more Fgs!).

Colorado/trees over 54.. got Fucked by 2 points in trees/ducks over last week with mills out amd 5 missed fgs. Trees offense is gonna be legit, their defense is atrocious so if buffs could score on UCLA they probably score some points here and I fully expect trees to be well into the 30’s (long as they don’t miss 4 more Fgs!).
I’ll tailed......leggo points.....!!!!!

I’ll tailed......leggo points.....!!!!!
It’s a pretty low number for one offense I think can be close to elite and 2 really bad defenses. Hopefully getting their qb back will help trees finish in the red zone where they were awful last week. They moved the ball on ducks with 2 backup QBs all night, just couldn’t finish and the kicker was a nightmare. Still pissed about that game, cost me a Fuckinh 5 teamer!!! Lol

It’s a pretty low number for one offense I think can be close to elite and 2 really bad defenses. Hopefully getting their qb back will help trees finish in the red zone where they were awful last week. They moved the ball on ducks with 2 backup QBs all night, just couldn’t finish and the kicker was a nightmare. Still pissed about that game, cost me a Fuckinh 5 teamer!!! Lol
Wow....that’s painful......would rather lose the over by a lot than the miscues .......

get it back today!!!!!!!!!!

i RR all the PAC dogs for fun this week.....

Wow....that’s painful......would rather lose the over by a lot than the miscues .......

get it back today!!!!!!!!!!

i RR all the PAC dogs for fun this week.....

cashed that shit!! Not gonna lie, it was like a kick in the nuts every time trees kicker nailed one today!! Cock sucker even made a 48 yarder!! Last week his 4 misses were from inside fucking 40!! Lol

bang bang. JM forced me to pick another since he was on my fav wvu play! Got us 2 winners for price of one!!

cashed that shit!! Not gonna lie, it was like a kick in the nuts every time trees kicker nailed one today!! Cock sucker even made a 48 yarder!! Last week his 4 misses were from inside fucking 40!! Lol
Lol......that’s what I was thinking 1st half.....they hitting the FG‘s instead of TDS.....hit their TT over when they went for 2.....just lost 1h over on the Stanford game.....

darn Arizona ML almost hit.....USC smart to let them score with over 1 min left....

Lol......that’s what I was thinking 1st half.....they hitting the FG‘s instead of TDS.....hit their TT over when they went for 2.....just lost 1h over on the Stanford game.....

darn Arizona ML almost hit.....USC smart to let them score with over 1 min left....

usc playing with fire every week. There no way they staying undefeated like this!!

speaking of pac-12, I love Cal-3 in morning. Hopefully ucla having game under their belt not huge advantage but gotta love the very good defense vs a chip Kelly no defense playing team!!!

Back