Your Favorite Play Today And Why?

Tampa-4., the demise of the saints is real and it gonna be obvious tonight. AB might be a real asshole but he gonna make Tampa incredibly tough to stop. The defense gonna play aggressive as hell on all brees short shit and then what? Brees can’t throw the ball 30 yards on time and with accuracy plus I think there supposed to be some wind, gl with that. I think this will be a lessor version but kinda same statement byu made Friday night.

2nd favorite is Chargers TT over. Raiders defense is a shell and the Chargers have been clicking offensively while getting OL back in action. Really like this side today

Bufffffalooooooooooooooooo. Wilson puts up a clunker (by his standards). Allen will throw all over this Hawks secondary. First playoff bound team the Hawks will face so far this year and you will see why today. DK is a beast but so is Tre White. Diggs goes off

Colts. Force Lamar to pass and the Ravens are a completely different team.

my concern there is ravens defense vs rivers, if they force him to throw and get pressure you know he will give 1 or 2 away. 1st half under is what I played there. Every team who has faced steelers has been down at least a td going into half the next week so colts 1st half makes some sense. Gl

Bufffffalooooooooooooooooo. Wilson puts up a clunker (by his standards). Allen will throw all over this Hawks secondary. First playoff bound team the Hawks will face so far this year and you will see why today. DK is a beast but so is Tre White. Diggs goes off

I didn’t have the guts to take bills but I used Allen a ton in dfs along with one his wrs. Hope he has a better game than lately, I expect seattle defense is gonna start improving.

Back