Your Favorite Play Today And Why?

Russ over 28-1/2 rushing yards -107 (BM)
Very limited rushing threats for the Seattle today with all the injuries. 9ers not great at containing running QB's (Kyler ran for 90+; Daniel Jones ran for 49). 9ers front should get some pressure and put Russ on the move. Can see him knocking this total out on one play.

FWIW I have a good position on San Fran +3 (but number is gone of course)........SO,

Buffalo -4.5........NE a hot mess and really, really banged up.....will Cam rise to the occasion in a "must win"? Fukk NO.

Dolphins ml (fuck the points). In Tua I trust. More importantly fish play defense and most teams in comfy environments don’t like making this trip to Miami!! Bad bad spot for lambs on a short week and gotta figure they have seen a lot of good from Tua in practice to put him in at this point! (Or he awful and they decided they better stop winning games with fitz but I don’t think that their mindset around there).,,

Russ over 28-1/2 rushing yards -107 (BM)
Very limited rushing threats for the Seattle today with all the injuries. 9ers not great at containing running QB's (Kyler ran for 90+; Daniel Jones ran for 49). 9ers front should get some pressure and put Russ on the move. Can see him knocking this total out on one play.

that makes a ton of sense. Feel like he breaks that number every week and ya know he gonna have to run for his life a few times. Think I’ll join you. Gl

FWIW I have a good position on San Fran +3 (but number is gone of course)........SO,

Buffalo -4.5........NE a hot mess and really, really banged up.....will Cam rise to the occasion in a "must win"? Fukk NO.

I like niners too. That bills/pats just a watch and see for me, had bills been in the form they were to begin the year I’d be with you, way they been playing lately I think pats will have a pretty good shot a really muddying this game up so tough for me to lay points when I don’t expect the winner to score more than 17-20.. gl

2nd option would have to be steelers. I dunno who wins but ive always taken the points in this rivalry if I can get more than 3!!

May be a sucker play, but I simply cannot see the Vikings hanging with the Packers, particularly with the Vikings banged up secondary. Seems like a 14-20 point type of victory without much effort from the Packers.

May be a sucker play, but I simply cannot see the Vikings hanging with the Packers, particularly with the Vikings banged up secondary. Seems like a 14-20 point type of victory without much effort from the Packers.

that game feels really high scoring to me. Kinda hoping for dfs purposes that vikings pull heads out their asses and make anyone other than adams beat them. Baffles me when teams let that guy go off, bracket the shit out of him and make Rodgers go to the guys he don’t trust as much.

Back