Your Favorite Play Today And Why

Falcons....everyone took final stand with them last week and got smoked, buying low on what I think is a team that is fighting for a win vs a team who flew across the country twice and at 1-4 are not going to the playoffs.

I’m hoping my car breaks down on way to the book.

so car didn’t break down but boys it is happening, I might finally becoming a real life adult!!! I cashed my tickets and didn’t make one single nfl bet!!!!!! Not gonna lie I stopped at a slot machine and dropped 20 bucks but so what?!?!?????? Got out there with all my ncaa winnings. Came home and loaded 100 bucks to play some fantasy on DK Since I requested all my FanDuel money after fucking everyone last week! My pipe dream of doing this for a living might be closer to a reality than I ever believed it could be!!!

you so crazy bro. Every day you said fade the brewers (who wernt really that bad!). Since nfl started I feel like you have said play jets every freaking week!!!! Lol. Is darnold playing? They got no shot w flacco.
No Darnold is not playing but Miami should not be nearly double digit favorites against anyone even the Jets.

No Darnold is not playing but Miami should not be nearly double digit favorites against anyone even the Jets.

I dunno. Miami has some football players on their team and they went with that crazy idea of hiring a coach who actually elevates them!! I know this a new and interesting topic up in NY BUT turns out it kinda actually works!!!!

I got no desire to lay it with fish, just hope they can keep me alive in survivor pools

Back