Your Favorite Play Today And Why

Bills/titans un39., no damn way it takes more than 20 to win this game. Total freaking slugfest and not many scary weapons on the outside (one or 2 I guess but nobody secondaries can’t handle).

Love the Steelers too but only with the hook. Took 3.5 earlier in week but saw more 3s today. Doesn’t matter to me either these 2 current forms or who playing where. When they meet I fully expect a tight game decided by late fg and pretty much always take it when they offer 3 or more on either side. Added bonus it the home team imo.

Pack. First off, you can argue that Dallas has played the easiest schedule thus far. Dallas has gone 3-1, but, out of the entire NFL, the Cowboys have had the easiest path to victory so far. Now look at Green Bay. The Packers have already beaten two top-10 teams. They've already faced quality opponents and won: 2-0 versus the NFL's top-10. Additionally, Pack have had a phat two days of rest advantage. They're coming off the Thursday game, rested and ready. Meanwhile, Dallas didn't even get home until early Monday morning after playing Sunday night in New Orleans. That's big, and you can look it up: favorites coming from Sunday Night Football 3-15 ATS against an opponent with that type of rest advantage. It's going to be a coin flip as to which team actually wins - it's probably gonna be close and might even go into overtime - but for some reason they're making Dallas lay a shitload of points with the key number, hook and everything. Gotta take those. Pack +3½ -115

Pack. First off, you can argue that Dallas has played the easiest schedule thus far. Dallas has gone 3-1, but, out of the entire NFL, the Cowboys have had the easiest path to victory so far. Now look at Green Bay. The Packers have already beaten two top-10 teams. They've already faced quality opponents and won: 2-0 versus the NFL's top-10. Additionally, Pack have had a phat two days of rest advantage. They're coming off the Thursday game, rested and ready. Meanwhile, Dallas didn't even get home until early Monday morning after playing Sunday night in New Orleans. That's big, and you can look it up: favorites coming from Sunday Night Football 3-15 ATS against an opponent with that type of rest advantage. It's going to be a coin flip as to which team actually wins - it's probably gonna be close and might even go into overtime - but for some reason they're making Dallas lay a shitload of points with the key number, hook and everything. Gotta take those. Pack +3½ -115

Cowboys’ schedule has been easy, but the Pats and Bills have been equally easy, if not easier outside of their game with each other last week. The Bills played the Jets, Giants, and Bengals...the Pats had Miami, Jets, and Pittsburgh.

I do agree on the Pack this week, just pointing out that a couple of teams (at least) have had an easier go that Dallas thus far.

Great stuff, would love your insight on SNF

Great stuff, would love your insight on SNF
Thank you. I wish I could talk to you about the late game, but didn't work on it at all. Not going to be able to watch it so I passed. First thing that comes to mind is don't bet a dog to cover that you don't think can win SU. BOL today brother

Cleveland TT over 21
Cleve TT over 10 1st half

Gut feeling plays

Went 5-1 on TT unposted yesterday......

Nice call. Cowboys coaching incompetence never stops amazing me, I know how terrible they are yet i keep continuing to think one day they will call a game to their strengths! But nope. 2 weeks in a row Zeke doesn’t get close to 20 carries, they shoulda let him sit out the year if they weren’t gonna use him! No since paying a running back w these clowns game plans and play calling!!

Bills/titans un39., no damn way it takes more than 20 to win this game. Total freaking slugfest and not many scary weapons on the outside (one or 2 I guess but nobody secondaries can’t handle).

Love the Steelers too but only with the hook. Took 3.5 earlier in week but saw more 3s today. Doesn’t matter to me either these 2 current forms or who playing where. When they meet I fully expect a tight game decided by late fg and pretty much always take it when they offer 3 or more on either side. Added bonus it the home team imo.

Bang bang :)

Don’t get any easier than that under in Tennessee!! Impressed bills were able to bounce back and win that Game, titans nothing special but still says a lot imo. That what good teams do off tough losses! Not only that but does anyone else think they woulda beat pats had Allen not got knocked out? I kinda do!!!

Back