Your Favorite Play Today and Why?

Cleveland and the Jets are my two strongest plays. Cleveland is going all out to end the season on a high note and will win this game outright. Give me Baker over Lamar every day of the week.

I make my case for the Jets every time they play New England and will do so again. Darnold is playing great and they usually play New England tough and really should have covered the first meeting.

I love the Ravens today, all week they've heard how Cleveland are gonna knock em out of the playoffs....they were my SB champs preseason and I'm sticking with em. Still think Flacco is the answer in the big games, not Lamar.

BUT biggest by far is under in Minny, no reason this game lasts a second longer than it needs to when they're likely to see each other again next week

I like the under 46 in New England.

Pats have receiver issues and Gronk has been barely visible the last couple of game. The Jets defense has been better than expected this season. I expect the Pats to grab a lead and ride Michel as much as they can through the second half. Total should be more like 41-43 IMO

I like the 1st half under in Dal/Nyg matchup. Neither team playing for anything and Dallas will be resting as many starters as possible. Giants offense is well documented over not just this year but the past few years. IF you look into both teams a bit you will find they both tend to score less and give up less yardage/points in the first half of games...think there will be some great 2nd half spots today as well

Chiefs 1q -3.5. Would have loved it more without the hook. I also took Oak for the game (I say this while wearing my mahomes jersey.) KC could blow out oak but I don’t see it. I like the 1Q bc Kc is the best in the league in the 1q and kc should be looking to come out swinging after b2b losses and a 1st round bye/home field implications.

Small wager on Saints -.5 1st Qtr.

In their house and their fans and giving up only .5? Seems worth the risk to me

Chiefs 1q -3.5. Would have loved it more without the hook. I also took Oak for the game (I say this while wearing my mahomes jersey.) KC could blow out oak but I don’t see it. I like the 1Q bc Kc is the best in the league in the 1q and kc should be looking to come out swinging after b2b losses and a 1st round bye/home field implications.

Why not just take Oakland live since you‘ll get a better plus after good kc 1q?

Assume a season wager?

I really want MIA to lose because Gase deserves a much better situation than what they offer

I wouldn't mind if the Jets hired Gase as head coach. He wouldn't be my first choice but he is a lot better than some of the trash names being floated.

I think browns tt under is solid. Baker been very bad against only two top-ten defenses faced and bmore is the best. Bmore will control clock with run game

I like way too many favorites today so I’m treading lightly...vikings (bears have zero reason to show their full playbook here), packers (seem like they’re relatively motivated and lions have thrown in the towel?), bills (revenge spot, bills playing hard, fading the warm weather team playing in buffalo)

Back