Your Favorite Play Today and Why?

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
What ya got? Reposting this:

Lions TT under and Lions/Bills FG under 39.5:

Lions are a mess on offense. Stafford is playing through a back injury that helped limit him to only 101 passing yards against Arizona and has kept him limited in practice. Departures of his wide receivers don't help him. Kerryon still won't return, but Bills run D is 8th-best in opposing YPC anyways. Three straight games with 16 or 17 points, not banking on another pick six. Public love for the game over (72%) has moved the total up a bit. Detroit's strength is its run D, McCoy is questionable for Buffalo, so up to Chris Ivory and Allen to get any run game going. Lions have limited mobile quarterbacks throughout the year---Dak, Cam, Russel, Jimmy G, etc., so I think it will pay attention to Allen's running, which is what he banks on most. He's only completing 52% of his passes.

Last edited:
Why 49ers? The line movement there intrigues me

Also like Vikes and Colts. Will put them in a ML parlay
The game two weeks ago was closer than the score indicated imo e.g. a 98 yd pick six. Niners are still playing competitively and Seattle is due for a let down game/motivation might be a little down coming off a prime time win and practically clinching a WC spot already

Why not buy Indy to 2.5 instead of laying more juice on ml?

Apologies if I sound sarcastic that's unintended but because Indy could still just win by one or two depending on how the potential combo of touchdowns/field goals go. In parlays I like to stack the odds in my favor as much as possible

Apologies if I sound sarcastic that's unintended but because Indy could still just win by one or two depending on how the potential combo of touchdowns/field goals go. In parlays I like to stack the odds in my favor as much as possible
I understand, makes sense if you’re more risk averse in playing parlays . I just feel like the math would tell you that it’s not very likely that Indy wins by only 1 or 2 in relation to the price? I dunno I’m not good enough at math!

Cincy TT u24.5

They hit this total once in the last 8 weeks, and it was the shootout vs TB. I don't see them doing that with JD playing QB and no AJ Green. Oak playing better covering 3/4 (should have been 4/4 if not for Suggs late defensive TD).

Lions bills over. Don’t look at stats you will be broke.

This game flies well over the 39 posted total.

Both teams are out and Patricia has said he will open up the playbook now that they are out of the playoffs.

Lions bills over. Don’t look at stats you will be broke.

This game flies well over the 39 posted total.

Both teams are out and Patricia has said he will open up the playbook now that they are out of the playoffs.
Maybe he should have opened up the playbook earlier in the year.

Why not buy Indy to 2.5 instead of laying more juice on ml?

Cause nothing sucks more than your -2.5 fav winning by 1 (thanks bills). Not to mention that half point off 3 the most expensive of the bunch anyways and you should really never pay extra juice to avoid a push. Occasionally pushing on -3 better than extra units it cost you employing that strategy over a lot of plays.

Cause nothing sucks more than your -2.5 fav winning by 1 (thanks bills). Not to mention that half point off 3 the most expensive of the bunch anyways and you should really never pay extra juice to avoid a push. Occasionally pushing on -3 better than extra units it cost you employing that strategy over a lot of plays.
Yeah I get it, I just normally parlay ATS in nfl. I rather take the larger risk for a larger payout. If I don’t feel comfortable laying 3 then I wouldn’t really feel comfortable taking the ml either

Back