Your Favorite Play Today and Why?

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm thinking about rolling against Carolina as road favorites yet again.

I don't think the Giants are all they're cracked up to be at all. More than a field goal is too much in Wash.

Both Zona and Detroit are really limited on offense due to injuries. Not sure either team hits 20.

Eagles defense is also really battered with injury, Zeke should have a great game and Dallas been awesome at home.

Steelers and Chargers coming off crazy SNF game.

I see Texans as very much overrated at home against Indy.

Tampa Bay been a very bad place for Brees in recent history. I think people assume some kind of big revenge win there

Indy. Two teams are pretty close and Houston doesn't have a huge HFA. This should be 2.5 or 3 at most.

Lions lost 8 in a row in the desert. If i did teasers i‘d tease Zona with Oakland and maybe add in Cleveland. Tho id rather tease Zona under

I literally don‘t get how Lions or Cards will score. Slay in for Det Kirk out for Zona so another weapon gone and Slay will shut down Zona‘s top receiver. Lions got a top-ranked run D and strong pass rush to terrorize shitty Rosen and makeshift o-line. Stafford harldy has receivers left to throw to, can succeed with Blount so does he kill a lot of clock with first downs that dont lead to a lot of points or go Derrick Henry on Zona I lean the former...

Under 49.5 in Colts/Texans. I do not believe they will score a combined 50

Steelers - every bad capper is on the raiders. Every good capper is on the raiders. That usually means take the unpopular favorite. Spot makes them have to show. Off two losses, down to third string rb, ravens pushing, and new england on deck. They absolutely HAVE to win this game making any concern ovet manner of loss last week or Pats lookahead completely meaningless. Defense off being embarrassed gets class relief. While Raiders have appeared to be trying, as jax did last week too (cough), there will be a game where they are not interested enough. Who Knows if it is this week but I wouldnt assume a max effort. Statistical analysis points to Pittsburgh.

Reactions: KJ
I will say in this case VK I really don't think NE is a look ahead with how they treat the Steelers, think it maximizes the importance to the Steelers that they win this game. NE won't mean so much if OAK wins, like your thinking there.

TB for me. Defense is improving, David is back. Shame-us has looked good recently, not turning it over. We'll see if that continues. NO probably wins it late as the bucs have trouble closing the deal but I like them today plus the points.

TB for me. Defense is improving, David is back. Shame-us has looked good recently, not turning it over. We'll see if that continues. NO probably wins it late as the bucs have trouble closing the deal but I like them today plus the points.
Check weather out

Didn‘t think you did realize it you didn‘t mention it...
My point was that i think they rate to be emotionally and mentally ready for oakland and will have had a good week of practice in preparation for this game which is normally a huge concern for this type of game and that makes steelers a more promising big tave to me than most. They could be flat as a pancake, they could be an average team, they could be 4 pts better here, they could be in "woe is me" mode, they could be just declining in general, this could be where their lack of locker room leadership bites them in the ass. I am making my best guess. We know there is no huge value either way, it is the nfl. So yes ... they could win by less than the spread

Also some concern with steelers pass defense on the short stuff last week against what gruden and carr like to do. So backdoor will be a possibility too.

Over the years, I have liked the road dog getting 4. .Not sure why "4" Is The Number I Look FOR...Anyways, On The Wild Card Bubble, I look for Luck to get back on track .vs. Hou today... GL All...

Back