Your Favorite Play Today and Why?

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
For me I think Raiders TT under. No Bryant or Nelson (top two receivers). Zona top 5 pass D anyways. 9 points combined last two games, averaging 11 on the road. Trouble practicing cause fires.

Falcons -3...they are the better team at home. Dallas coming off a big win. Atlanta coming off a bad loss where the players admitted they weren’t into it. That changes today.

Last edited:
Car ttu27. Det should run it and gets Slay back on D. Car offense has been “offensive” OTR thus far. Seems like a tall order to exceed 27 imo

Falcons -3...they are the better team at home. Dallas coming off a big win. Atlanta coming off a bad loss where the players admitted they weren’t into it. That changes today.

Hard for me to imagine Dallas containing the plethora of weapons Atlanta has to offer and altho Atlanta's D has holes I don't think Dallas keeps up in a shootout.

Eagles saints over 56

My concern here is that both teams rank top-two in time of possession. They love to control the ball, meaning they'll have to be very efficient to exceed this total. That being said its Brees playing his mind off and Eagles' anyhow shaky secondary is very banged-up and Saints' pass D isn't anything to write home about.

Indy ml a plus .50 team off a win as a home dog is like 37% ats next games. Plus they off their Super Bowl win against NE.

Indy TT O - Indy Oline should give time for the Luck to get his points.

Ravens TT O - Ciny defense major injuries and scrubs filling in

That win against Pats clearly had emotional significance for the team for Butler Vrabel Lewis etc. I see letdown as well

D Funch over 4. Michigan guy. Have to think he and cam had a convo and get on the same gameplan.
Also Christian over 68 on the ground.
7 years of lions season tickets talking here

Totally agree with CMC.
But won't Slay be covering Funchess??

With DJ Moore and Samuel on the field and olson running slants through the middle of the field Cam should have a field day, especially if the lions commit to not letting cam run wild. I see cam locking in on someone with 8 to 10 catches. My guess would be funch. If I were the panthers I would throw at Teez Tabor all day.

My concern here is that both teams rank top-two in time of possession. They love to control the ball, meaning they'll have to be very efficient to exceed this total. That being said its Brees playing his mind off and Eagles' anyhow shaky secondary is very banged-up and Saints' pass D isn't anything to write home about.
Yeah that’s a good point, always a risk but you can’t ask for much better matchups for each passing offense as you said. Plus each team plays solid run defense and in the dome

Arizona? Look we all know Raiders are tanking and it would be wise for them to lay down here to secure the No.1 draft pick.

Just worry about the spread. Zona offense so deficient, not sure Rosen on Clemson could score against Bama‘s D lol

Just worry about the spread. Zona offense so deficient, not sure Rosen on Clemson could score against Bama‘s D lol

OAK scored 10 or less in their last 4 games, while OAK WR are Bush league going up against the Cards pass D.

Card are quietly 5-3-1 ATS
OAK are 2-7 ATS

I just think this a good spot for the Cards and Rosen to play better. He went otr last week at KC and played decent (more of KC looking ahead). It seems like the Raiders just want the season to be over.

But anything can happen...

Texans have a really solid history after a bye, best ats since 2014 in the scenario.

Plus skins get rival dallas on short week, are banged up, and will struggle to protect smith with banged-up o-line or run the ball against Houston's top run D

Last edited:
MIN +2.5
I calculate what I think the spread should be. Whichever team has the largest deviation from the actual spread, I fade that team. Chicago is that team this week. Whenever it is a home fav that has the largest deviation, fading them is hitting at about 67% on just more than 100 plays.

My 2 favorite are the prime time games. Vikings as dogs impossible for me to pass up no matter how much I like bears. Same w kc, +3.5 just too good in a game I think goes back and forth. Vikings ml, kc+3.5, and 2 team teaser Vikings +8.5/kc+9.5 for me.

God what a awful beat losing the saints over. Now I’m chasing hard on Vikings. I love this play. I love bears and Nagy but they still a year early imo. Huge step in class for bears tonight, these the games why they paid cousins. He gonna stand in and make the throws while Mitchell will be forced to look for 2nd, 3rd, 4th reads and gonna make mistakes imo!!

Indy ml a plus .50 team off a win as a home dog is like 37% ats next games. Plus they off their Super Bowl win against NE.

Indy TT O - Indy Oline should give time for the Luck to get his points.

Ravens TT O - Ciny defense major injuries and scrubs filling in

2-1 missed Ravens TT by 1 pt!

I split. Won Indy and Broncos lost Raiders tt under and Texans (FUCK you fairborn!!! Hope someone saws your leg off!)

Back