YounGun11 NHL Picks

YoungGun11

Collaborating w/ Tip
Welcome back fellas, it is certainly good to see the NHL thread getting some viewers. I posted last year for NHL but was under the name pick4fanatic then. Wishing you all the best of luck.

My squad is the Wild, I know players in the locker room as well as following them very closely. Very rarely will I go against them but tonight I will. MN Wild -130 is begging for action, and frankly doesn't deserve it. Yes we have made roster moves, however we aren't sure how they are going to gel. Our goaltending situation is up in the air, and have a very very young defensive group. I think the hype and fan base gets to the young players today, and they fall in a close battle.

THE PLAY:
COLORADO +115

Good luck to all!

Sorry I am late boys

Season 0-1

NHL

115 / 100

NHL

100 / 145

NHL

120 / 100

<tbody>
[TD="align: center"]Ticket#:26947596
Oct 16 07:05 PM
[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]INTERNET / -1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Oct 16 06:40 PM [/TD]

[TD="align: center"]STRAIGHT BET
[1] TOTAL o5½-115
(SJ SHARKS vrs NY ISLANDERS)
[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]Ticket#:26947597
Oct 16 07:05 PM
[/TD]

[5] TOTAL o5½+145
(NJ DEVILS vrs WAS CAPITALS)
[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]Ticket#:26947598
Oct 16 07:47 PM
[/TD]

[10] TOTAL u5½-120
(COL AVALANCHE vrs OTT SENATORS)
[/TD]

</tbody>

Wrote up a long write up last night playing all the dogs, but for whatever reason it didn't post. Went 2-1 last night losing on Buffalo.

Tonights play

MINN -175
Over 5 -115
This is my home team and they will not lose this game. Wild are 2-0 at home outscoring opponents 8-0.

Posted plays 3-3

Stepping out tonight feel like there is some very good plays.

[TABLE="class: WagerTable"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]STRAIGHT BET[/TD]
[TD="width: 50"]Oct 24[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]NHL [2] NJ DEVILS -120[/TD]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]STRAIGHT BET[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]NHL [4] TOTAL u5½-135 (TB LIGHTNING vrs WIN JETS)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]STRAIGHT BET[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]NHL [6] TOTAL u5½-135 (VAN CANUCKS vrs COL AVALANCHE)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]STRAIGHT BET[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]NHL [6] COL AVALANCHE -145[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]STRAIGHT BET[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]NHL [8] TOTAL u5½-125 (CAR HURRICANES vrs EDM OILERS)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]STRAIGHT BET[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]NHL [9] TOTAL o5½-105 (COL BLUE JACKETS vrs ANA DUCKS)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]STRAIGHT BET[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]NHL [10] ANA DUCKS -1½+150[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Season 7-6 on posted plays +1.45

Anytime I can get this wild team at EVEN money I am going to take it all day. They are 2 hot goalies away from being a perfect 6-0. They haven't played many games and still have fresh legs. I also like the over as this will be a run and gun type game. Shocked it isn't 5.5

MN -105
MN over 5 -105

Nothing like leading 3-0 headed into the 3rd and outshooting a team 30-15, and lose your wager 5-4. Giving up 5 goals in the third.

Juiced out on the night, 1-1 ouch.

As a MN fan I rarely play against the Wild, but will be betting against them tonight. I don't see anyway they bounce back tonight. Here are my reasons. Haula is likely to be out with a concussion. Brodin missed a ton of time last night from the cheap boarding penalty and is questionable tonight. Parise stick to the face will play. At one point last night the Wild were missing 4 players, and playing only 4 D causing Suter to play close to 40 minutes.

Last nights game was more physical then expected, as they expected tonights game to be physical and last nights to be more finesse.

Backstrom is starting in nets and this is not the same Backstrom we have seen in the past. His numbers are way down, and their confidence is low on him right now. They were trying to move him by signing both Harding and Keumper before the season, but then Harding broke his foot while arguing with a playing in the lockerroom and kicked a wall.... whoops!

I think Boston is one of the toughest teams to play back to back, and Wild will not be able to move Boston from their own net.

Boston -180 LOSS
Boston -1.5 +165 LOSS
Boston Over 5 -130 WIN
Ottawa +120 WIN
King/Flyers u5 +125 PUSH
STL/DAL under 5.5 -125 LOSS
Dal -110 LOSS
ANA/CHI u 5.5 -120 WIN
SJ/Colo u 5.5 -115 WIN

Last edited:
4-5-1 On the night for a night that could have easily been 6-3-1.

Wild burn me one night giving up 5 in the third and blowing a 3 goal lead, and the next night in a much better spot for Boston they do the opposite and score 3 unanswered.

Season 12-12-1 on posted plays

Have got some of my swagger back with not posted plays so I will step out again and take a chance.

Isles +140
Isles under 5.5 EVEN
Blue Jackets +115
Oilers -115

Good luck

Season 12-12-1 on posted plays

Have got some of my swagger back with not posted plays so I will step out again and take a chance.

Isles +140
Isles under 5.5 EVEN
Blue Jackets +115
Oilers -115

Good luck
with you on the sides
:shake:

Back