YoungGun11 week 6 "touts"

YoungGun11

Collaborating w/ Tip
Season
Sides and totals 7-6-1 +1.15 units
Props 3-0 +3

Thursday Night (locked in lines on 5 dimes early this AM)
Colts -3 +110
UNDER 46.5 -103

Simply don't feel Houston can move the ball as consistently as the Colts. Although this may not be a high scoring affair, I feel as though Indy will get enough first downs to dominate time of possession as well as field position to win the game. Don't typically roll with road favorites, however Luck versus Fitzpatrick on the field isn't even close. However if this was Stanford Versus Harvard on the SAT I may opt to sit this one out.

Good luck to everyone this week.

"tout" of the week:
Steve Stevens once said "I am a bookie killa, they are afraid of me. They see me and run, lock up shop" "you invest with Steve Stevens, you are making an investment, not gambling, it's a lifestyle and I live it" (this was all said while sitting in a completely dark room with only a light on his desk, while wearing shades)

Steve Stevens is one of my favorites for sure....I remember before he "hit it big" his team would call me, with different names of the company each time they called. For those around long enough to remember, i posted some of the shit he used to say to me, and the games he gave me, it was great. He called me the day after my first post talking about it and he yelled at me for posting about it, then gave me another game, which I posted, lol. Great stuff.

Back