Younggun Season Thread

YoungGun11

Collaborating w/ Tip
2015 statistics

NFL: 47-40= +$818

NFL Total: 56-42= +$1,185
NFL Props: 2-2= +$70
Combined: 105-84= +$2,073

Another year is finally here and I thought we would never make it. Over the past few years both NFL and college have been my best and most consistent sports. Every year is different, but last year cashed 20 units in NFL and 10 in college. The style I play may have 10 plays one Sunday, and one the next it is all about what jumps out at me. I would like to think NFL is my most consistent sport week to week. Typically like to focus on finding the unders and the dogs. I will gladly take another 56% year any time any day. Best of luck to everyone. Feel free to ask me questions or opinions on any play as well, usually don't post a write up as it's time consuming.

In a rare moment of been there done that, and learning from past experiences. I am finally getting wise in my old age and avoiding all temptation of diving in tonight. The line is where it should be. Let's not forget despite all the money coming in on Carolina, it did open up at -1 for Denver, so it has moved quite a bit. Too many unknowns right now with this Denver team, and last year I saw plenty of Carolina games where they looked completely awful especially on the road. If gun was to my head I would be taking home dog but, it's not and I will save my big bets for later on in the year. I am not too anxious to dive into the 6 unit score I made on my only pre season wager on my Vikes. Big day Saturday, and Big day Sunday. Don't force anything just because of excitement. Far too many unknowns tonight to risk hard earned money and feel confident. Recommendation for this one, is to watch and enjoy while studying match ups for Sunday!

Minnesota -3 +105
Tampa Bay/Atlanta under 47 -108
Cincinnati/New York under 42 -106

Chicago+5.5 -107
New York/Dallas under 47.5 -107

Good luck to all

Last edited:
NFL Sides: 1-1=-$2
NFL Totals: 2-2=-$14
NFL Overall: 3-3=-$16

First time in NFL history 4 games decided by only 1 point. Hence why I am not taking the ML bait on Washington and I know Tomlin and Pitt will go for 2 on XP so that throws me off a bit.

Pittsburgh/Washington under 49 -108
Washington +2 -105

Last edited:
NFL Sides: 1-2=-$110
NFL Totals: 2-3=-$119
NFL Overall: 3-5=-$229

Washington game had no business going over and either does this one. Both starting WR in Watkins and Marshall are banged up, and a Revis ready to dominate. Not sure who is going to score, thank god it's not college OT rules. Could see more punts than Rams/49ers

New York/Buffalo under 40.5 -102

Last edited:
NFL Sides: 1-2=-$110
NFL Totals: 2-4-$221
NFL Overall: 3-6=-$331

Have waited all weekend for this one. My hometown squad with Bradford starting. I didn't bet college or NFL because of this game tonight. 10 UNIT PLAY FOR ME. $1000 on my Vikings, go big or go fucking home. Zimmer dominates the spread, Vikings open a new stadium, GB 3 cbs hurt! Let's do this

10 units
Minnesota +111

FUCKING BLOW OUT

Last edited:
NFL Sides: 2-2=+$1,001
NFL Totals: 2-4-$221
NFL Overall: 4-6=+$800

Chicago -3 -107
Philadelphia/Chicago under 43 -108​

Last edited:
Back