You wanna talk HOCKEY- Let's talk with Sammy LAFLEUR

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
This is Sammy's time- I have been watching hockey since I was 5 years old. I play playoffs exclusively.

This is my favorite time to jump in. I wait for the first 2 games to be played in all the series and I feel now we can decide where there are good plays--

I've watched some of the games, but intend to watch a lot more teams play now and start winning some coin.

I play to win the series- I could not care less about each individual game.
Meaning I will not take a team to win any games in a series if I dont think they can win the series.

My take on it is very simple- If a team I like has 2 wins in the series and I have convinced myself they will win the series, I now know there are 2 wins for me to capatalize on.

In the past on occasion a team up 2-0 can lose 4 straight in a row, or lose both games 3 and game 4. But I can tell you guys that is harder to just win games 3 and games 4 on home ice. The pressure is on you, and the teams leading can play pressure free and steal at least one of the two games 3 and games 4.

Proof- This year teams leading 1-0 have won game 2- Rangers and Dallas did it- Pittsburgh and Montreal did it. Colorado was leading late and almost did it also.

There are going to be series that go longer and the team trailing 2-0 bounces back and wins 2, but I will pick the teams that have no chance of doing this..

So far it will be hard for Anaheim to win game 3 and game 4 on the road. They did not have it in game 1 or game 2 of the series. They generate no shots, their D looks slow- To be honest they look like they don't want to be there. I think Dallas has a chance to win game 3 for sure. If they take game 3, it is a sweep for sure. Dallas has been very good on D, which makes me believe that Anaheim cannot score many goals on them, and they will not mount a comeback in this series.

Ottawa is on a downward spiral. I am from there,and I used to know them really well. This year I have not followed them as well. What I can tell you is they are weak mentally- very very soft- this is why Anaheim beat them so easily- No ALfreddson and No FISHER IMO is the best 2 players on the team- ALFY is the playmaker and Captain- Fisher is the heart and GRIT of the team- The Sens have a lot of players on Cocaine is what I am hearing- Redden is a big coke head as is EMERY- I saw those two on the town once and Emery was trying to pick up a very average girl- This shows you where these idiots heads are. I also saw them at a strip club also. This Sens team IMO is easy to beat, they are like a battered abused woman, they put up little resistance in the heat of battle- I don't think this is the same team as years past- their O is weaker now, shut down SPEZZA and HEatley and u shut down Ottawa.
I don't see Ottawa winning both games, and they should be down 3-1 in this series- they may get one win because of Pitts lack of killer instict- Pitt had 54 shots on net last game-- WOW that will win games.

Colorado I think will beat Minny in the series, only because I think they are more experienced, but I dont follow them that close. Forsberg, Sakic Heduck these guys usually do well in the playoffs.

Montreal has won 13 in a row vs Boston. This Montreal team is very good and owns the Boston Team. Montreal is too fast for Boston. They have too many stickhandlers. The biggest thing is the Canadien team believes, reminds me of the old teams that just won at home in playoffs and had different guys coming up clutch in every game.

IF the Boston goalie does not play well, Montreal can win easily- KOvalev and these Kotshiyin guys are good. KOIVU also is good. Skill players are good in playoffs now because they call penalties. Canadiens have a good power play.

I cannot see Boston winning both games at home also. A 13 game winning streak shows us that Montreal has their number for sure.

Rangers are looking good, and have been doing well in the playoffs the last few years. I really think this Devils team is crap. THey are living off BRODEUR's reputation of years past. he is not good enough to stop every shot the other team shoots at him. Also teams like the Rangers know how to beat him, they know where to shoot and score. I think the Rangers are better and they know they are better and should win this series.
Devils are not that great of a team.

I think if any series goes longer it will be the Washington Philly series, Minny Colorado series or the San Jose series--

Also another good pick is the Boston shot total over- They have played 10 times this year and Boston has went way over on the shot total. IT seems to me that Montreal cannot stop Boston from shooting- Dallas is a team that can stop teams from shooting because they take away the wings away and strip the puck away- Their D is very fast and ANaheim D is slow and allows a lot of transition shots--

Game 1 stats-
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18> Team</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=5>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="29%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Boston </TD><TD>6 </TD><TD>7 </TD><TD>5 </TD><TD>18</TD><TD> </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>28</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Montreal </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>11 </TD><TD>11 </TD><TD>32</TD><TD> </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>28</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=6>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="22%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">OT</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Boston </TD><TD>12 </TD><TD>13 </TD><TD>11 </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>39</TD><TD> </TD><TD>33</TD><TD>30</TD><TD> </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Montreal </TD><TD>8 </TD><TD>13 </TD><TD>4 </TD><TD>6</TD><TD>31</TD><TD> </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>33</TD><TD> </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I looked at every regular season meeting and Boston had high shot totals in every game. I will check Montreals last 30 or so games and if they allow lots of shots it is because they are a finesse defense and not a crash and strip the puck team right away--

Below are all games in the reg season between these 2 teams--

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=16 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>OT</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>SO</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=50></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=14 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>(0)</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>2 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=9 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23>
or_arrow.gif
</TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Montreal </TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>(1)</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>3 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>SO </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=16 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18> Team</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=6>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="22%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">OT</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Boston </TD><TD>16 </TD><TD>9 </TD><TD>7 </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>35</TD><TD> </TD><TD>32</TD><TD>34</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Montreal </TD><TD>12 </TD><TD>7 </TD><TD>9 </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>31</TD><TD> </TD><TD>34</TD><TD>32</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Montreal 4, Boston 2 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview - Box Score - Recap - Highlights

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=5>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="29%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Montreal </TD><TD>6 </TD><TD>13 </TD><TD>11 </TD><TD>30</TD><TD> </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>29</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Boston </TD><TD>15 </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>11 </TD><TD>36</TD><TD> </TD><TD>29</TD><TD>30</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=50></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23>
or_arrow.gif
</TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Montreal </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>4 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>2 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=660><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> var refreshFlag = false </SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Montreal 8, Boston 2 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview - Box Score - Recap

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=50></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>2 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23>
or_arrow.gif
</TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Montreal </TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>8 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=660><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> var refreshFlag = false </SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Montreal 8, Boston 2 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Montreal 8, Boston 2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=50></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>2 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23>
or_arrow.gif
</TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Montreal </TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>8 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=stats cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18> Team</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=5>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="29%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Boston </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>9 </TD><TD>12 </TD><TD>31</TD><TD> </TD><TD>23</TD><TD>28</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Montreal </TD><TD>7 </TD><TD>9 </TD><TD>8 </TD><TD>24</TD><TD> </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>23</TD><TD> </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Montreal 5, Boston 2 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview - Box Score - Recap

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=50></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23>
or_arrow.gif
</TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Montreal </TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>5 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>2 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg align=right><TD class=ysptblhdr align=left colSpan=2 height=18> Scoring Summary</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=stats cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18> Team</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=5>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="29%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Montreal </TD><TD>13 </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>33</TD><TD> </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>18</TD><TD> </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Boston </TD><TD>9 </TD><TD>6 </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>25</TD><TD> </TD><TD>18</TD><TD>28</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=660><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> var refreshFlag = false </SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Montreal 4, Boston 2 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview - Box Score - Recap

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD><TABLE class=stats cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18> Team</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=5>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="29%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> [URL="http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/teams/mon"]Montreal </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>3 </TD><TD>17 </TD><TD>30</TD><TD> </TD><TD>39</TD><TD>22</TD><TD> </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=team align=left> Boston </TD><TD>6 </TD><TD>13 </TD><TD>7 </TD><TD>26</TD><TD> </TD><TD>22</TD><TD>39</TD><TD> </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/URL]</TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=50></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23>
or_arrow.gif
</TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Montreal </TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>4 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>2 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Montreal 7, Boston 4 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview - Box Score - Recap

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD><TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="75%"> 10 (power play) (Michael Ryder, Mark Streit)</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18> Team</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=middle colSpan=5>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="29%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD align=left> Boston </TD><TD>20 </TD><TD>8 </TD><TD>8 </TD><TD>36</TD><TD> </TD><TD>36</TD><TD>38</TD><TD> </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD align=left> Montreal </TD><TD>15 </TD><TD>12 </TD><TD>25 </TD><TD>52</TD><TD> </TD><TD>38</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=50></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>4 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23>
or_arrow.gif
</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Montreal </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>7 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=660><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> var refreshFlag = false </SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Montreal 2, Boston 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview - Box Score - Recap

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=50></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23>
or_arrow.gif
</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Montreal </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>2 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>1 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg align=right><TD class=ysptblhdr align=left colSpan=2 height=18> Scoring Summary</TD><TD class=ysptblhdr width="18%"> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=3 height=18> 1st Period</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Montreal</TD><TD width="75%">17:05, Alexei Kovalev 8 (Tomas Plekanec, Andrei Kostitsyn)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=3 height=18> 2nd Period</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Montreal</TD><TD width="75%">8:47, Tomas Plekanec 5 (Andrei Kostitsyn, Alexei Kovalev)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Boston</TD><TD width="75%">14:12, Marco Sturm 6 (Chuck Kobasew, Phil Kessel)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=3 height=18> 3rd Period</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3> None</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18> Team</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=middle colSpan=5>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="29%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD align=left> Montreal </TD><TD>9 </TD><TD>12 </TD><TD>11 </TD><TD>32</TD><TD> </TD><TD>29</TD><TD>42</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD align=left> Boston </TD><TD>9 </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>29</TD><TD> </TD><TD>42</TD><TD>29</TD><TD> </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Montreal 6, Boston 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview - Box Score - Recap

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=24>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=50></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>1 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23>
or_arrow.gif
</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Montreal </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>6 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg align=right><TD class=ysptblhdr align=left colSpan=2 height=18> Scoring Summary</TD><TD class=ysptblhdr width="18%"> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=3 height=18> 1st Period</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Montreal</TD><TD width="75%">12:14, Christopher Higgins 3 (Mike Komisarek, Saku Koivu)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=3 height=18> 2nd Period</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Montreal</TD><TD width="75%">6:28, Alexei Kovalev 4 (Tomas Plekanec)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Montreal</TD><TD width="75%">17:48, Steve Begin 1 (Tom Kostopoulos, Roman Hamrlik)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=3 height=18> 3rd Period</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Montreal</TD><TD width="75%">1:45, Patrice Brisebois 1 (power play) (Tomas Plekanec, Alexei Kovalev)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Boston</TD><TD width="75%">6:41, Dennis Wideman 1 (power play) (Peter Schaefer, Marc Savard)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Montreal</TD><TD width="75%">9:34, Mikhail Grabovski 1 (Bryan Smolinski, Mathieu Dandenault)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Montreal</TD><TD width="75%">12:39, Andrei Markov 3 (power play) (Saku Koivu, Mark Streit)</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18> Team</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=middle colSpan=5>Shots on Goal</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=middle colSpan=3>Faceoffs</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr align=middle colSpan=2>Power Plays</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="29%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">1st</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">2nd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">3rd</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Total</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Won</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Lost</TD><TD width="4%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="12%">Converted</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Total</TD></TR><TR align=right><TD align=left> Boston </TD><TD>9 </TD><TD>13 </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>32</TD><TD> </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>24</TD><TD> </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD align=left> Montreal </TD><TD>8 </TD><TD>6 </TD><TD>6 </TD><TD>20</TD><TD> </TD><TD>24</TD><TD>30</TD><TD> </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BELOW is MONTREALS LAST 20 GAMES SHOTS ALLOWED

Vs Toronto allowed 27 shots
Vs Buffalo allowed 28 shots
AT Ottawa allowwd 32 shots
At Toronto allowed 37 shots
At Buffalo allowed 38 shots
Vs Ottawa allowed 36 shots
Vs Boston allowed 35 shots
At Boston allowed 36 shots
vs Stlouis allowed 28 shots
vs Islanders allwed 30 shots
vs Ottawa allowed 24 shots
vs JERSEY allowed 38 shots
At Anaheim allowed 37 shots
At La kings allowed 37 shots
AT phoenix allowed 39 shots
At San Jose allowed 39 shots

I hit Boston in game 2, there total was only 27.5 over, and it was an easy one. I cannot see MOntreal allowing less than this total after beign up 2-0 in the series.
Their recent road performances suggest a perfect record of getting over 30 shots easily.

Just check 6 more road games

At Buffalo allowed 33 shots
At Philly allowed 37 shots

At florida allowed 36 shots
At TBAy allowed 36 shots
AT ottawa allowed 29 shots

This is a crazy trend and MOntreal does not stop shots on the road- they play a fast break style and leave their goalie to stop everyting- When teh shot total comes out tonight I think it is a good bet for sure- With this info it seems like teams have no problem getting in the mid 30's vs them. Add in the fact that Boston is up to the wall and that everyone can get 35 shots vs the MOntreal it looks like a sammy classic in the making

Bullshit 5 Dimes offered every shot total today except for the Boston- montreal shot totals!!

Boston got 31 shots in the game and would have went Over the shot total once again as the line should have been no higher than 29.5 shots.

That sucks cause I wanted to hit that one, but they did not offer it

They probably read this lol- I think I may have another one tomorrow, but now they adjust and raise the totals- I may stick with sides now though in games-

Thinking Pitts will get over the shot total tomorrow

Back