You know why the White Sox keep winning

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
It's because they've finally figured out that karma is your friend.

They make nice with Ozzie Guillen after running him out of town when his playing career was over, they bring back Tim Raines and the rest as bench/base coaches, and they win a World Series.

Tonight they finally make up with Carlton Fisk after the way they treated him, and sure enough, they're on a huge winning streak.

Ask BetCrimes, it's all about karma. Circle of life. Ooooohhhhhmmmm . . .

Go Sox.

LuRgeXrx.jpg

Damn right.

That probably had to feel pretty good for him tonight--and more power to him. He did a lot for this franchise and they treated him like s**t on his way out.

Make amends and good things happen.

Good to see you again, Pudge.

It also should be pointed out again that having the steal of the summer in Carlos Quentin helps. I mean he's just the AL leader in HR's and batting a neat .299.

nah, the simple truth is 9 CTG members could produce more at the plate than Cleveland can currently.

I still don't know how I won my Over yesterday without the WSox getting all 9 runs themselves.:36_11_6:

No kidding (to both posts).

Seriously, I couldn't pick Carlos Quentin out of a five man police lineup if you spotted me four tries. Where'd that guy come from?

Arizona. They basically gave up on him. Kenny pounced. Game. Set. Match.

Man, Arizona really is loaded if that's the case.

Yikes.

That does make it just that much funnier that the Rockies beat them last year, arrogance can be a killer.

one note:

Joe Saunders was supposed to start Thursday but was pushed Friday due to flu like symptoms.

Gavin Floyd has a .101 BAA at home after 21.2 IP.

You figure it out. ;)

has anyone seen the baseball documentary "The Show?" It's aired on a channel called MOJO HD, I think. Quentin is one of the players featured along with Chris Young and a few others.

A tad bit off subject but was wondering if any of you saw the laffey-buehrle game ?

What i want to know is if buehrle stuff looked good again ? The statline shows total domination of course but his statline in san fran was good too and i saw that game. Just wondering if he is back in form or if something else was going on there. appreciate any input from the resident wsox fans on this, thanks.

Back