You Have To Do It

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Last week took 3 home dogs, 2 of them division dogs - Falcons, Bears and Pitt.

Went 1-2. Should have taken Lions and Seahawks which got division dog victories.

Pitt won in last minute, while Falcons lost in last minutes but had a shot to cover at end of game. Bears' Dalton through 4 picks giving Cards ball inside the Bears' 30 on 2 and inside the Red Zone on 2 of those and they still only lost by 11 on a +8 line. A loss is a loss, but still think the wagers were justified.

This week is ez selection and I took it @ +4 -110 yesterday. Line now +3.5 but can buy the 1/2 for a -120.

A +4 DC dog in a division game. I did not give it a moments thought. 3 Units. What will be will be, but it is done.

The WFT's Fighting Heinicke

SZT6FDYFDRH7JGG75ICH7FPJGY.JPG

Bet The Board podcast likes the Boys. Said sharps quickly bet them when line briefly touched 3.5. Went over the match-ups and expects a large defensive performance for Boys and regression of WFT's offense

Time to look into the December/potential playoff matchups

Been an angle since before I was circumcised

Dak has owned WFT also,, im not looking to lay it with dallas but i dont think i want washington either.. think my focus is gonna be on CD lamb props, the FT been awful defending the slot where lamb operates a lot.

Line has me initially leaning home division rival getting 4 or more…hot team that under achieved early based on last season performance and possible upside vs team that may have peaked too soon/slash/ looked better than they really were/are. Skins pts and ML imo. BOL on the action.

Motivation will be there for sure. I think the Skins still a league bottom feeder. Schedule was very favorable last month.

Interesting dynamic with skins dallas

-buying high on skins. They haven't beat many good teams - dallas is much healthier much more talent and offensive weapons.

But on the the other hand maybe the market hasn't caught up yet to the regression of dallas and progression of skins. skins stats from start of season don't matter. That bad pass d to start the year - Del Rio changed it up.

Dallas can't run the ball anymore. From top 3 rush offense to horrendous.

If Dallas can't run I think the skins cover

Rest of my card:

Titans -8
Browns ML -135
Falcons/Panthers under 20 1H
49ers -2
Even though we had another round of tornados here, it is absolutely a perfect day for football, sunny & 50, no clouds
I anticipate some points and with the News King Henry may be back for the payoffs, Titans Jags are always good games

Agree on Titans I am gonna play the Over as well

Back