You can't make this stuff up...

• Thread starter Thread starter brsport13
  • Start date Start date
B

brsport13

All the brewers have to do is cover -1.5 runs because I'm not paying -210 ML and they're gonna win 5-4 I always get burned on Home Team Runlines.......

You should be betting them at -1 in these situations anyway. If your book doesn't offer the -1 line, there are calculators in a few threads here that will let you know how much to put on the ML and the RL to get the -1 equivalent (often at a better price than any -1 line offered).

I'd rather just pick the right run lines. I swear, I either win em' or lose outright. -1 bets would just torment me more.

A) Congrats on the win!

B) That being said, let me save you some money....NEVER, EVER, EVER bet home teams -1.5 in MLB. Furthermore, you should really never bet any teams -1.5 You simply can't win.

Do yourself a favor and scroll through the schedule the last month or so. Look at how many games end in 1 run victories. A lot. Then, look at how many home teams win by only 1 or lose. A LOT The odds are really stacked against you, as enticing as it may seem when the ML is large.

A) Congrats on the win!

B) That being said, let me save you some money....NEVER, EVER, EVER bet home teams -1.5 in MLB. Furthermore, you should really never bet any teams -1.5 You simply can't win.

Do yourself a favor and scroll through the schedule the last month or so. Look at how many games end in 1 run victories. A lot. Then, look at how many home teams win by only 1 or lose. A LOT The odds are really stacked against you, as enticing as it may seem when the ML is large.

This is true, but we can't help it.

lol, I like logic. Little lazy, yes, but I like logic.

No, you don't. You've displayed that numerous times in the past, but you've just done it in this thread. You don't bet the -1, even though you know it will make you more money in the long run.....that is the exact opposite of 'liking' logic.

:shake:

You can't say "Lighten up, Francis, back at you." You have to pick something else.

"Grow up, tip," or that gif where a guy enters the room and then leaves ... two suggestions.

You can't say "Lighten up, Francis, back at you." You have to pick something else.

"Grow up, tip," or that gif where a guy enters the room and then leaves ... two suggestions.

How about "don't get your panties in a bunch?" I've always liked that one for some reason.

If that is acceptable to you....

Don't get your panties in a bunch Tip.

View attachment 36099

I only want a room with Lareux if the internet blocks google and his wife's tits are there.

Back