Yoel Romero

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Yoel is shredded to the bone and can't make weight means he's in the wrong division no? What's with this weight cut and then ballooning back up for fight night? It makes no sense if you ask me

Just like wrestling, cut the water...that's most of your weight

Kinda like Earth. Most guys add 10+ lbs the next day in water and energy in all of these sports...my neighbor used to run in the summer with a garbage bag on in HS to cut weight lol

He definitely doesn’t look like he’s all natural, especially at that age. There are so many loopholes around what supplements are legal and which ones aren’t, he’s definitely on something, just a matter if it’s on the banned list or he’s found a way around it.

Just like wrestling, cut the water...that's most of your weight

Kinda like Earth. Most guys add 10+ lbs the next day in water and energy in all of these sports...my neighbor used to run in the summer with a garbage bag on in HS to cut weight lol
Yep. I do some pretty intense workouts w/weights and cardio as well as finishing in steam room.. can easily lose 10lbs in 2-3 hours... probably not the healthiest thing in the world, but it is what it is.

Back