Yo yo..we certainly had to have learned something this week, amirite?

I will never count out Seattle in any game as long as Wilson is QB. Yeah, he threw a bad pick last night in OT but that guy just makes so many plays. Time and time again.

I was ready to lay down on SEA +6 but after reading this board, they scared me off of it. Therefore, I teased SEA with under and surely lost a few days off my life because of OT BS. Thx guys!

I will never count out Seattle in any game as long as Wilson is QB. Yeah, he threw a bad pick last night in OT but that guy just makes so many plays. Time and time again.

should have lost them the game so i don't see it as being as forgivable, but i have no idea how people could spend their hard-earned dollars giving him more than a FG ever

Pit defense is legit. Can’t wait to see how they travel though, on a short week too.

Pit defense is legit. Can’t wait to see how they travel though, on a short week too.

losing practice time before TNF due to travel is a problem, but i want to say with less prep time that talent will override scheme here. Who knows what Kitchens will even deliver on the scheme side anyway as Watt and the PIT passrush seems to be unstoppable for the rest of the league so I don't expect CLE to keep it quiet

what are you even saying about Mike Thomas lol
What were his stats in the loss??. Teams STILL CantguardMike......
Saints need SOMEONE to step up......Drew can spread it, but there HAS to be another WR threat of the run will be real. Where was Murray last week?!?

What were his stats in the loss??. Teams STILL CantguardMike......
Saints need SOMEONE to step up......Drew can spread it, but there HAS to be another WR threat of the run will be real. Where was Murray last week?!?
Kamara's gotta be that man to help share the load. I know he's been hurt a little but he's the guy.

i'm kinda hoping Kamara gets put in the slot in 11 personnel and Murray's fantasy value goes through the roof

Back