yesssssssssssssss

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Capital One</TD><TD align=left>Jan. 1</TD><TD align=left>Orlando</TD><TD align=left>ABC</TD><TD align=left>Big Ten No. 2 vs. SEC No. 2</TD><TD align=left>Illinois vs. Florida</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:whip:Florida

lg_football.jpg

410w.jpg

ARRELIOUSBENN11_16200.JPG.jpg

illini-eiu-225.jpg

ron-zook.jpg

72408978.jpg

That will be a great story line, Zook vs. Florida.

Urban will probably drub him back to the stone age, but you know, it'll probably be fun leading up to the game.

It's the Big 10 vs. the SEC, there's not a whole lot more you need to know.

Well, other than the fact that he's still Ron Zook and he's still Urban Meyer.

I like Juice, I wish they were playing another team, but they're not. Give Urban time to prepare and I don't think the great state of Illinois is going to like the result unless they lay the number.

either way..with oregon and okie losing, mizz and kanasas still having to play each other plus a conference championship..sec championship..and tough games for wv left...buckeyes are giht back in national championship mix

Yeah...I wouldn't get too giddy about betting the SEC over the B10 during bowl season. If I'm not mistaken, head to head over the last three years, the B10 has more than held their own vs the SEC. People putting WAY to much weight into the MNC game LY...it was just one game...since it was the biggest game, it's all some people focus on.

When did UF become #2 in the SEC?

UGA has a better record and beat them SU.
Tenn also has same record and has inside track to the East

dunno guys but its what was projected at sportsline. i want this matchup bad.

Might be a tough game for the QBs. Helmets and color schemes are close. Could mean a lot of turnovers.

Last year was last year, this year what I've seen from the Big 10, by and large, is bad football.

Illinois has had a great year, but I don't think their competition has prepared them for what a Florida would bring to the table, that all said, as ETG says, this matchup may never even happen.

If it happens..

BTW..UGA is still in race for BCS game..

Cannot wait to pound Florida and hova

the other thing brewer...Illy is no 3 in big ten..tiebreakers...but Cap One prolly take Illy iof Florida is on other side..

you kids lost to UM..your number 3 in b10

i just saw it in what was projected at sportsline for bowls and was happy. i know we no 3 in big 10. best no 3 ever in this conference.

gonna be only team to beat ohio st (who will win NC).

had a bad two game stretch with iowa/mich. both games were close and coulda gone other way. happens when u young.

we also almost beat that mizz team on neutral with a backup qb. i hear they are pretty good team too.

ya'll on the other hand struggle with appy st at home ;) but sure u can have ur precious #2 since u can no longer be a #1 in this conference anymore.

Color of the uniforms doesnt matter much to juice williams ... from what i have seen the last two years he is color blind anyway.

i just saw it in what was projected at sportsline for bowls and was happy. i know we no 3 in big 10. best no 3 ever in this conference.

had a bad two game stretch with iowa/mich. both games were close and coulda gone other way. happens when u young.

we also almost beat that mizz team on neutral with a backup qb. i hear they are pretty good team too.

ya'll on the other hand struggle with appy st at home ;) but sure u can have ur precious #2 since u can no longer be a #1 in this conference anymore.

Actually, UM handled you guys

BTW, you LOST to Mizzou, didn't beat them

Illy's pass defense is as bad as it gets...Tebow and Co will torch them.

Juice has finally started to develop though. Next year you guys will have a special season

What I meant about Zoo game is it was a dominating Zoo performance..and Illy came back a bit late..

either way..good to see Illy finally fielding a program to be somewhat proud of..

Michigan is the Big Ten

Ohio State is gaining ground..only down 16 games lifetime to UM...and theres the rest...

Illy, MSU,PSU,PURDUE, Wisky makwe their sometimes runs...

go red wings ... hahaha
LOL-very nice comeback there. Hawks have got us this year but one team will be in playoffs and one will not..also..one team has 3 cups in recent memeory and one team has none:smiley_acbe:

i guess we fired our GM of old and the new one wants to actual make us a decent team or something. what i hear we are nothing but kids on the ice. still am yet to watch a game. plan to do that sometime this week i think.

Honestly though, big credit to Juice last few weeks..passing much better...managing game much better

Next year...its tOSU, Illy in Big Ten..with UM right behind with my early projections

is tOSU on schedule next year...or is there 2 years off?

Schedule Key

Home Event

Away Event
Conference Event

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000044><TD align=middle width="100%">2008-2009 SCHEDULE

</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#000000>
spacer-000000.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=schedtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=event-table-headings bgColor=#000044><TD class=head-text>Date</TD><TD class=head-text>Opponent / Event</TD><TD class=head-text>Location</TD><TD class=head-text>Time</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#000044><TD colSpan=4>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861585 title=2008,7,30,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#e0e0e0><TD class=row-text>08/30/08</TD><TD class=row-text>vs. Missouri</TD><TD class=row-text>St. Louis, Mo.</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861586 title=2008,8,06,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#ff5400><TD class=row-text>09/06/08</TD><TD class=row-text>vs. EASTERN ILLINOIS</TD><TD class=row-text>MEMORIAL STADIUM</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861589 title=2008,8,13,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#ff5400><TD class=row-text>09/13/08</TD><TD class=row-text>vs. LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE</TD><TD class=row-text>MEMORIAL STADIUM</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861592 title=2008,8,20,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#ff5400><TD class=row-text>09/20/08</TD><TD class=row-text>TBD</TD><TD class=row-text>TBD</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861595 title=2008,8,27,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#e0e0e0><TD class=row-text>09/27/08</TD><TD class=row-text>at Penn State *</TD><TD class=row-text>University Park, Pa.</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861598 title=2008,9,04,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#e0e0e0><TD class=row-text>10/04/08</TD><TD class=row-text>at Michigan *</TD><TD class=row-text>Ann Arbor, Mich.</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861599 title=2008,9,11,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#ff5400><TD class=row-text>10/11/08</TD><TD class=row-text>vs. MINNESOTA *</TD><TD class=row-text>MEMORIAL STADIUM</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861600 title=2008,9,18,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#ff5400><TD class=row-text>10/18/08</TD><TD class=row-text>vs. INDIANA *</TD><TD class=row-text>MEMORIAL STADIUM</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861601 title=2008,9,25,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#e0e0e0><TD class=row-text>10/25/08</TD><TD class=row-text>at Wisconsin *</TD><TD class=row-text>Madison, Wis.</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861602 title=2008,10,01,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#ff5400><TD class=row-text>11/01/08</TD><TD class=row-text>vs. Iowa *</TD><TD class=row-text>MEMORIAL STADIUM</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861603 title=2008,10,15,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#ff5400><TD class=row-text>11/15/08</TD><TD class=row-text>vs. OHIO STATE *</TD><TD class=row-text>MEMORIAL STADIUM</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR><TR class=event-listing id=861604 title=2008,10,22,23,59,00 vAlign=top bgColor=#e0e0e0><TD class=row-text>11/22/08</TD><TD class=row-text>at Northwestern *</TD><TD class=row-text>Evanston, Ill.</TD><TD class=row-text>TBA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that road schedule is tough

I say 2-1 against UM,PSU WISKY if the team keeps improving like we think they might

Mizzou again nuetral..hmmmm

Missouri did dominate that game early but turnovers brought Illy back and with McGee running the show they had a very real shot to steal that game in the end until he threw that pick which is exactly what happened in the Iowa game as well...Fuckin McGee lol

:seeya::seeya::seeya:

Anybody who says Juice is color blind and this and that is just absolutely talking outta their ass at this point kyle...no disrespect..

But the kid has improved IMMENSILY this season and has become a Very good on the verge of great college QB....he brings an element that is very very difficult to defend and he now has started to run the read option much better...

If your judging him on games you watched two years ago just give the money to guy ringing the bell outside the supermarket starting next week.

Anybody who says Juice is color blind and this and that is just absolutely talking outta their ass at this point kyle...no disrespect..

But the kid has improved IMMENSILY this season and has become a Very good on the verge of great college QB....he brings an element that is very very difficult to defend and he now has started to run the read option much better...

If your judging him on games you watched two years ago just give the money to guy ringing the bell outside the supermarket starting next week.
Juice has improved the last 2-3 games. He was very erratic up till then. Confidence is everything.

up to #15 in BCS and a BCS Bowl ...

the SIMPLEST way for my Illini getting into a BCS Bowl ...

I could make it complicated, but this is the easiest way to understand things to come:

1) VTech beats BC

2) Washington beats Hawaii

3) Arizona beats Arizona State

We need TWO of the THREE to occur, and we're a LOCK to be in. Two of the three wipes two teams out of a possible BCS bid, leaving the other in and well as Illinois.

One caveat to that is if Arizona St loses and USC loses to UCLA, giving UCLA an automatic bid, and possibly giving USC an at-large bid ahead of us. USC losing is very unlikely.

Now if only one of the three occurs, it depends on which one does occur. If Hawaii beats Washington, they're in. I don't care if they even drop to #13 if Tennessee jumps ahead of them. They win, and they're in. Same goes with if BC beats Vtech: Vtech will get the at-large. No way they get denied with their record and strong schedule as well as everyone in the US pulling for them.

if the above doesnt happen we are playing in FLorida on Jan 1st vs FLorida in either the Outback or Capital One Bowl. BTW, Tebow has a broken hand.

Back