Yes, it's time ...

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
You know what I'm going to say before I even say it.

Browns. ML.

Dooooooooooooo it.

The Browns, who I admit are not a good football team, have been pecking around a win for two weeks now. And there's blood in the Pittsburgh waters. If Ben was in there, no chance. If Lefty was in there, 50/50. But Charlie Batch sucks balls. The Browns are at home. Tease them, and put a little on the ML, it could be their last win of the year.

=)

I agree there is blood in the water, has been for two weeks as you pointed out. I hit with them +7.5 at Dallas, but as been the case all season with all teams I bet I didn't hit the ML. So Joe, while I agree with you, that the Browns could win this game, there isn't enough payout for me to risk my money on them. They will be in the game, and then, they will find a way to lose the game.

I think the Richardson kid is a beast and they REFUSE to use him. You know why? Take a look at coach Shurmurs coaching tree. See the fat guy on the top?

Joe:

woke up thinking the same thing...then decided against it. I have a 'future' wager on under 5.5 wins for season and it looks good. In any case, i actually think Browns are an improving team and Weeden is good for a rookie QB, they can run and play pass D. So, while I almost pulled the trigger I did not see the value at +105. Teased them instead @ +7.5/Under 40.5. But, agree that they cud win game outright for reasons you state. Best of luck

Browns 1st half I can see. I don't think they can do it for 60 minutes.

Batch is a much better fit for the Steelers new dink & dunk style than Leftwich was. I doubt we see Charlie through more than 2 passes further than 10 yards this game.

Back