YEP- tee*duh spot- 4 units

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Will be playing Wellenmyer vs Arroyo on Monday for sure. Everything lines up IMO.. More in the a.m.

:smiley_acbe::cheers:

Record pending but down a few units.. 2-2, I think, posted:popcorn:

Last edited:
Good Luck Tee some crazy "trends" supporting this ...not sure I want to pay the price here though something tells me Arroyo after that last start gets some breaks here...

Reds 0-9 this year in opening Game of Series ( Game #1)
Reds 7-21 L 28 for Arroyo as dog
Reds 6-23 L 29 away when Arroyo starts
Reds 4-17 L 21 road away dog when Arroyo starts
Reds 18-39 L 57 @ StLouis (lost 7 of 9 Last yr)
:cheers:

good points nut..

Running out guys but just locked this in for 4 units @-139 (both P listed)

Quickly:

Like several things about this including the fact that the Cards are trending the right way again. Glaus hit his first HR, Brendan Ryan now at short, Pujols unbelievable run (OBP over .500 is sick) etc.

But the key point is thanks to a CG by Wainwright and a deep start by Lohse (plus three inning save by McCleelland-- who I predict is the Cards closer of the future btw) in the L2 the Cards bullpen is as fresh as it can be.. This is key whenever I consider backing Wellenmyer... Arroyo is simply out of whack and the Cards pitching advantage here is significant. 139 is on the edge but I still consider it very good value.

Looking ahead-- the matchup Wednesday (Harrang vs Looper) will be interesting to me also..

:cheers:

Arroyo has been an absolute piece of garbage thus far and has no confidence..

heading from a three game west coast trip w/ no off day...stranging scheduling I've ever seen..

W the trends included, hard to argue against it.

Arroyo has been an absolute piece of garbage thus far and has no confidence..

heading from a three game west coast trip w/ no off day...stranging scheduling I've ever seen..

W the trends included, hard to argue against it.

Its a play that sometimes loses but its a play I'll make everytime.. Good points above . I see Griffey and Dunn were rested yesterday.

made sense w/ the lefties and division game up the next day..

Griff was rested, Dunn was more "rested"...lol

He's in a bad enough funk Baker didn't want his .192 head being abused more if by some strange reason Zito's curve actually was on...

Back