Good luck, everyone.:cheers:

Day 2 of 31 (in May)

Month-to-Date: 2-0-0, +3.00 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 4.25 units

------------------

Wednesday, 5/2 play

SF ML (-148) over COL = 2.96 units to win 2

Total wagering today = 2.96 units

(once this new amount/wager is graded tomorrow night, i'll add it to my totals above in the next day's post.)

Day 3 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 3-0-0, +5.00 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 7.21 units

------------------

Thursday, 5/3 play

NYM ML (-135) over AZ = 2.7 units to win 2

Total wagering today = 2.7 units

(once this new amount/wager is graded tomorrow night, i'll add it to my totals above in the next day's post.)

Day 4 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 4-0-0, +7.00 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 9.91 units

------------------

Friday, 5/4 plays

DET RL -1.5 over KC (-110) = 2.2 units to win 2

OAK ML (-135) over TB = 1.35 units to win 1

Total wagering today = 3.55 units

Day 5 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 6-0-0, +10.00 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 13.46 units

------------------

Saturday, 5/5 plays

SD/FLA over 9.5 (+100) = 1 unit to win 1

TOR RL -1.5 over TX (-105) = 1.05 units to win 1

Total wagering today = 2.05 units

Day 6 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 7-1-0, +9.95 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 15.51 units

------------------

Sunday, 5/6 plays

LAD/ATL over 9.5 (-115) = 2.3 units to win 2

BOS RL -1.5 over MIN (-110) = 2.2 units to win 2

Total wagering today = 4.5 units

Day 7 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 8-2-0, +9.75 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 20.01 units

------------------

Monday, 5/7 plays

SD/ATL over 9 (+105) = 1 unit to win 1.05

HOU ML (-137) over CIN = 1.37 units to win 1

COL ML (+110) over STL = 1 unit to win 1.10

Total wagering today = 3.37 units

Day 8 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 10-3-0, +10.85 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 23.38 units

------------------

Tuesday, 5/8 plays

DET RL -1.5 over SEA (+105) = 2 units to win 2.1

CLE/LAA over 9 (-110) = 1.1 units to win 1

Total wagering today = 3.1 units

Day 9 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 11-4-0, +11.85 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 26.48 units

------------------

Wednesday, 5/9 plays

ATL RL -1.5 over SD (+145) = 2 units to win 2.9

DET RL -1.5 over SEA (+115) = 2 units to win 2.3

Total wagering today = 4 units

Day 10 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 11-6-0, +7.85 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 30.48 units

------------------

Thursday, 5/10 plays

CIN ML (-145) over HOU = 1.45 units to win 1

CIN RL -1.5 over HOU (+135) = 1 unit to win 1.35

Total wagering today = 2.45 units

Day 11 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 12-6-0, +8.85 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 31.93 units

------------------

Friday, 5/11 plays

AZ ML (-120) over HOU = 2.4 units to win 2

NYM ML (-120) over MIL = 1.2 units to win 1

BOS RL -1.5 over BAL (+125) = 1 unit to win 1.25

Total wagering today = 4.6 units

Day 12 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 14-7-0, +10.85 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 36.53 units

------------------

Saturday, 5/12 plays

MIL/NYM over 8.5 (-120) = 1.2 units to win 1

SF ML (-115) over COL = 1.15 units to win 1

LAA ML (-120) over TX = 1.2 units to win 1

Total wagering today = 3.55 units

Day 14 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 17-8-0, +12.78 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 41.08 units

------------------

Monday, 5/14 plays

LAA ML (-115) over TX = 2.3 units to win 2

PHI RL -1.5 over MIL (+170) = 1 unit to win 1.7

Total wagering today = 3.3 units

Day 15 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 19-8-0, +16.48 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 44.38 units

------------------

Tuesday, 5/15 plays

MIL/PHI over 10 (+108) = 1 unit to win 1.08

SF ML (+110) over HOU = 1 unit to win 1.10

Total wagering today = 2 units

Day 16 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 19-10-0, +14.48 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 46.38 units

------------------

Wednesday, 5/16 plays

SF ML (+101) over HOU = 2 units to win 2.02

AZ ML (-113) over COL = 1.13 units to win 1

TOR RL -1.5 over BAL (+128) = 1 unit to win 1.28

Total wagering today = 4.13 units

Day 17 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 19-12-0, +12.35 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 48.51 units

------------------

Thursday, 5/17 plays

MIN ML (-128) over CLE = 2.56 units to win 2

MIL RL -1.5 over PHI (+130) = 2 units to win 2.60

Total wagering today = 4.56 units

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Day 18 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 19-14-0, +7.79 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 53.07 units

------------------

Friday, 5/18 plays

MIL RL -1.5 over MIN (+135) = 2 units to win 2.70

CLE RL -1.5 over CIN (+110) = 1 unit to win 1.10

DET ML (-113) over STL = 1.13 units to win 1

Total wagering today = 4.13 units

Day 19 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 21-15-0, +7.89 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 57.20 units

------------------

Saturday, 5/19 plays

CLE RL -1.5 over CIN (+120) = 2 units to win 2.40

LAA RL -1.5 over LAD (+155) = 2 units to win 3.10

Day 20 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 22-16-0, +8.99 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 61.20 units

------------------

Sunday, 5/20 plays

TB RL -1.5 over FLA (+153) = 2 units to win 3.06

MIL RL -1.5 over MIN (+140) = 1 unit to win 1.40

LAD ML (+125) ver LAA = 1 unit to win 1.25

Day 21 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 22-19-0, +4.99 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 65.20 units

------------------

Monday, 5/21 plays

SF RL -1.5 over HOU (+165) = 2 units to win 3.30

CWS RL -1.5 over OAK (+175) = 2 units to win 3.50

Day 22 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 24-19-0, +11.79 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 69.20 units

------------------

Tuesday, 5/22 plays

SD RL -1.5 over CHI (+140) = 1 unit to win 1.40

LAA RL -1.5 over DET (+135) = 1 unit to win 1.35

Day 23 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 26-19-0, +14.54 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 71.20 units

------------------

Wednesday, 5/23 plays

BAL RL -1.5 over TOR (+155) = 2 units to win 3.10

NYM RL -1.5 over DET (+160) = 2 units to win 3.20

Day 24 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 28-19-0, +20.84 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 75.20 units

------------------

Thursday, 5/24 plays

ATL RL -1.5 over NYM (+155) = 1 unit to win 1.55

SD RL -1.5 over CHI (+170) = 1 unit to win 1.70

Day 25 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 28-21-0, +18.84 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 77.20 units

------------------

Friday, 5/25 plays

SF RL -1.5 over COL (+135) = 2 units to win 2.70

CIN RL -1.5 over PIT (+130) = 1 unit to win 1.30

CWS RL -1.5 over TB (+170) = 1 unit to win 1.70

Day 27 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 28-24-0, +14.84 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 81.20 units

------------------

Sunday, 5/27 plays

NYY RL -1.5 over LAA (+150) = 2 units to win 3.00

SF RL -1.5 over COL (+130) = 2 units to win 2.60

HOU RL -1.5 over AZ (+125) = 1 unit to win 1.25

Total wagering today = 5 units

Day 28 of 31 (in May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 28-27-0, +9.84 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 86.20 units

------------------

Monday, 5/28 plays

MIL RL -1.5 over ATL (+160) = 2 units to win 3.20

CIN ML (+105) over PIT = 1 unit to win 1.05

Total wagering today = 3 units

Day 29 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 29-28-0, +8.89 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 89.20 units

------------------

Tuesday, 5/29 plays

LAA RL -1.5 over SEA (+145) = 2 units to win 2.90

Day 30 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 30-28-0, +11.79 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 91.20 units

------------------

Wednesday, 5/30 plays

NYM RL -1.5 over SF (+155) = 1 unit to win 1.55

TB RL -1.5 over DET (+180) = 1 unit to win 1.80

MIN RL -1.5 over CWS (+175) = 1 unit to win 1.75

HOU RL -1.5 over CIN (+175) = 1 unit to win 1.75

Day 31 of 31 (May)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Month-to-Date: 31-31-0, +10.59 units
Total wagered (and graded) this month: 95.20 units

------------------

Thursday, 5/31 plays

SEA RL -1.5 over TX (+145) = 2 units to win 2.90

CWS ML (+147) over TOR = 1 unit to win 1.47

STL ML (+134) over COL = 1 unit to win 1.34

Total wagered for the month, including today = 99.20

Back