on 4 days rest
1-5 ERA 5.55
ump counts a lot but with a reasonable competent pitcher
See Sabathia
This should be bloody
I am considering starting RL or just going direct to 2.5
To be fair Toronto has been on a roll so just waiting for ump is not evil
But last 5 games he has lost by 3 or more in all
8 of last 10 by 3 or more and I think it reasonable to assume rage by the Yankees

Last edited:
Brief look at Sabathia
On the road unplayable
at home 5-1
no 2 run wins 4 by 3 or more 1 by 1
I see him as a old man that can no long play on the road and has real trouble with strong teams and has been somewhat lucky at home as most of his games have been easy see the game vs Snell. 3-2 record at home vs Toronto. This seems a lot like those game but trying to be conservative I will wait on the ump

Cokin thought over might be best. Seriously no idea how many runs they get from this guy.
The issue is will Toronto be stepping it up today based on their recent success

This is an awkward day based on the days
Dodgers 4-5
Az 4-4
WS 5-4
Boston 4-4
Colorado 4-3
SF on a good month 3-3
KC1-5
Cleveland 2-5
Mets 4-4
Philadelphia dying for a win 3-5
I can make arguments for Cleveland but usually when I bet Cleveland on bad days I lose
I picked the only really strong Days play today

Will list a lean to Philadelphia based on days rest
Missed Atlanta 6-1
Cubs 3-5

Totally agree that Yanks is an over play....can't see sanchez keeping yanks bats in check and CC is getting by on his craftiness, toronto free swinging ways may feed into his stuff but they were on it in boston this weekend....i can see potential for a lot of runs

I already played yanks over 10.5 -20 and tt over 4.5 -50 and tor tt over 3.5 -50....the two team totals only added to 8 which i thought was weird and they were circled, had to call my guy to get them bumped up

just checked my plays because it made no sense to me and I mistakenly played cc over 4.5 strikeouts...duh....yanks tt is 6.5

so my plays will be tor tt over 3.5 and game over 10.5

Last edited:
lester threw a lot of pitches last time out....114....not sure if i'm remembering correctly but seems like he performs poorly the following outing after a lot of pitches...braves can rake....maybe braves tt over....teheran for the bravos and i have no idea how he will do....i did see one guy on the over who is pretty good although 11.5 seems like a lot for two pitchers that have pretty good records against the opposing team...teheran 3-1...3.29 and lester 6-2 2.52

remember when games with pitchers like kershaw and grienke went head to head and had totals of 6.5 and the first thought was under....now it opens at 8 and gets bet to 8.5

CC with Diaz
1561410972595.png
1561411011318.png
Sanchez with Diaz
1561411094399.png
1561411138617.png
Diaz 1.27 5-8 o/u 2019
Diaz 1.22 11-17 o/u 2018

Last edited:
looking across the board and can only find one play that jumps out....col TT over 3.5 vs Drew...not sure he can keep any team to 4 runs and his post-game comments give you the impression he is going through the motions....but he looked and acted that way the year he won 17 for the sox so who knows

I bet 2 units RL on Yanks was expecting to bet a lot more but there is real dangerous with Sabathia and a bad ump

I did bet Philadelphia which may hold on.
Tailed Timh small on over in Cubs with 2 pitchers with bad history with an over ump
See no value in the Dodger Arizona game. See what happens in the last game or if Yanks can ever hit a ball

Ok say if I had known Sabathia would pitch this good I might have bet more since I would have never believe Sanchez could do this

In the last game both pitchers have good records with the ump 5 innings 0 runs Pom
low 2 Gray 13 innins

I was tired and the sf piture splits were horrible so I passed and it worked and anotherlean was Arizona playing the Dodgers on their 4 and 5 soon to be 4 and 6

monday their

Back