Yankee's wont make the playoffs

hope you're right. that A rod guy is pretty good though and he might be back in less than a month

hope you're right. that A rod guy is pretty good though and he might be back in less than a month

There is going to be so much pressure on him to perform when he comes back. I predict his batting average is .240 for the first month back

I don't know. They haven't even played a home game. If they can go around .500 ball on the road and kick ass at home, they'll make it. They always seem to make a nice run come june/july.

injuries are only way they get derailed...How many teams can throw the starting pitching out each day like they have now....

i dont think it's possible with their payroll

dude someone needs to confirm this for me but im pretty sure that their payroll is no different from last year. I mean they added 3 huge contracts but they lost 2 huge ones off the top of my head and im sure it all added up.

I dont think the payroll is much different from last year

dude someone needs to confirm this for me but im pretty sure that their payroll is no different from last year. I mean they added 3 huge contracts but they lost 2 huge ones off the top of my head and im sure it all added up.

I dont think the payroll is much different from last year

I'm pretty sure its lower actually

:36_11_6:

if it wasn't for the great job with the contest, i'd call you out for the blankets-like (over-reactionary) thread.

if the yanks find a way to screw it up this year, i don't know what to think...too early to tell, wang looks terrible that's for sure

Come on guys - we're eight or ten games into the season -

THERE'S 150+ GAMES LEFT!!!!:tiphat:

GIVE THEM A LITTLE TIME!!!:36_11_6:

:shake:

No tex.

No :really_happy: Rod.

And swish is the only one recording outs for the bullpen.

Haha I was agreeing with you, theyll come around. Just having to shift things around early. They will hit their stride.

Yankees fans are OK though, skip bayless just insured they will make the playoffs.
He officially announced on 1st and 10 a couple of minutes ago he has them finishing THIRD in the east. reverse-mush is in play

Haha I was agreeing with you, theyll come around. Just having to shift things around early. They will hit their stride.

Yankees fans are OK though, skip bayless just insured they will make the playoffs.
He officially announced on 1st and 10 a couple of minutes ago he has them finishing THIRD in the east. reverse-mush is in play

I think he had them and the Mutts not making the playoffs last year either...

and I cant remember totally, but I think he nailed that one....

I think he had them and the Mutts not making the playoffs last year either...

and I cant remember totally, but I think he nailed that one....

Yep I remember during spring training he said both New York teams wont make the playoffs and I called him an idiot...

hey fellas...like it's been said...A-Rod is coming back! And i'm sure once he's back he'll be able to drive in 19 runs a game...heck, if he was there today they'd have won 23-22 surely. lol just joking around a bit. but honestly...i'm a bit hesitant to say they'll be in the playoffs. several things are troubling about them and there isn't exactly the quick answer for it.

Wang, what the fuck is wrong with him? As far as we know, he is physically healthy...but his mechanics have faultered and now his mental game could be in question...3 straight games, absolutely raped.

Matsui, still a good disciplined hitter BUT those knees are going fast it seems. If he can't play in the field the Yankees can DH him surely, but then where does Posada go? Posada's arm isn't what it once was and imo Molina is the more reliable catcher now...definite give and take though because Posada is tons better with the bat.

Damon and Jeter...will they be able to get comfortable switching positions in the batting order? I think Jeter does ok, but Damon just doesn't seem to know what he wants to do at the plate lately.

just some randoms...have a good one!

just fire girardi and bring back a real manager and you'll succeed, too much talent on this team to not compete...

the final score looks like a football score

Back