Yankees/Rays ALDS Discussion Thread

Im not a big fan of Garcia. He was fine first 3 with an avg game score of 62. Last 3 was an avg of 43. I read his curve is off and why his performance dropped.

Glasnow gave up one more HR in the reg season than Snell. Lean rays but I don't like the lineup. Probably go over.

I’m surprised it’s a close game/.

I didn’t think the kid would make it far either. This would be a steal of the century game if the Bombers can pull it out

Anyone know what rays record is when pitching a opener? I’m scared if they trot out 7 pitchers vs yanks someone gets clobbered. Limited abs but rays hit Montgomery and they hit lefties overall so def lean over but would love to see rays close them out. Over 9 has to be the bet tho imo.

So the Ray's going with bullpen game. I love Cash but no way I can bet that every arm that comes out of their pen will be on verse the yanks lineup, but I guess if yanks get down early, they could start getting tight and stressing

I agree it scary, then again pretty confident rays can hit Montgomery. They top 6 ops against southpaws. Over seems like play
Back with some hard hitting analysis. Lean Rays and over. Rays can hit lefties. Montgomery is marginally better than Happ. The problem is i can't take Rays +125 with ? pitching innings 2-6. Take away that 9th in game 1 where the blind reliever, Curtis?, was left in to get killed by Stanton and it's been all Rays.

Back