Yankees - Indians game 3 (10 unit bet)

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Forget Roger's 27-8, 3.13 ERA record over the Indians throughout his career, he has faced them last in 2003. These Indians have a lineup stacked with hitters who can hurt him. His movement and control has deteriorated and relying on him to do the job without much stress is asking too much in my mind.

Yankees might win, but they'll only win if they finally manage to start generating runs consistently. This is a must win for Joe Torre's team, if they lose it's done, but I have a tough time to think that MLB's top offense gets swept, especially after two NL sweeps we've seen last night.

Jake Westbrook against the Yankees = over. Wether it's the thumping of the Yanks (Cleveland scored 20+ runs against NYY last year when Westbrook started) or vice versa (Westbrook is 0-2, 12.46 ERA against NYY this year). he's lost both of his starts this year against New York, allowing 12 runs and 17 hits in 7 2-3 innings. Westbrook is 2-4 with a 5.29 ERA in 10 career games, including seven starts, against the Yankees. Highly non impressive.

And it's not like he is facing a mediocre offense tonight:

The Yankees lead the majors with 968 runs during the regular season (76 more than any other team) Its .290 batting average, .366 on-base percentage and .463 slugging mark also led the majors.

I wouldn't suggest backing the Yankees here, as I generally tend to avoid "must win situations" like this, when your star player (A Rod) is considering departuring from the club if they lose tonight. I'll always take the hot underdog over the team in win or die position. However the play here (the main play) is definitely the over. These two teams have a bunch of hot bats in their respective lineups, I would need to type a lot if I wanted to state all their impressive numbers in the past 5 games. Expecting this total to be literally blown off.

Over 10 (2.04 @ Pinnacle) 10 units

Good luck guys. :cheers:

For fuck's sake. Aren't you banned already?:36_11_6:

Oh I must've forgotten :D.

GL & shutup noble STEED

Ohio Sports sucks, Indians go for the sweep tonight though 'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse':tiphat:

9-7 win

that's nice. All hell will break loose in that case, I hope you're aware of your actions young man. :shake:

that's nice. All hell will break loose in that case, I hope you're aware of your actions young man. :shake:
i was instructed by 5/6 partners to permanently ban you. i will do so by midnight child...until then......

STFU! :36_11_6::cheers::tiphat::whip:

You will do so NOT

Which 5 out of 6

I'll ban em all using the one that actually liked me

just curious what constitutes "both teams have a bunch of hot bats" yankees are hitting a robust .121 as a team and I dare you to find a yankee hitter you could consider as hot

just curious what constitutes "both teams have a bunch of hot bats" yankees are hitting a robust .121 as a team and I dare you to find a yankee hitter you could consider as hot

Yeah - and against that BIG DOG Cleveland!!!

Tribe just may win the series tonight and THIS will be the BIGGEST upset since the REDSOX went down 0-3 to win 4 STRAIGHT!!!

OOOOOOOOHHH what a feelin!

I wasn't only referring to postseason Joe. Robust .121 in TWO GAMES. They wake up tonight I think.

Well you're probably right if you analyze it from the postseason point of view, but I was talking generally. The whole season or if you want, the last few weeks of the regular season. These are just 2 games really.

GL :shake:

Shutup STEED

Thanks guys :shake:

Well perhaps it won't get completely blown off, but it's a winnah! and that's what counts. :cheers:

P.S. Shutup STEED :)

Back