XPEL 375 at Texas

So the tentative plan is for each team to send out one guinea pig and run at slow speeds for 30 minutes to try and rubber in the high groove some time Saturday. Those that do will get an extra set of tires. There is also word that if a team does not send out a car, then there could be some type of penalty assessed. Obviously this has not been set in concrete and is described as fluid. And no I’m not making this shit up. I couldn’t if I tried. We’ve had this problem here now for YEARS and on Thursday before race weekend we’re hitting the bong and brainstorming. Brilliant

So the tentative plan is for each team to send out one guinea pig and run at slow speeds for 30 minutes to try and rubber in the high groove some time Saturday. Those that do will get an extra set of tires. There is also word that if a team does not send out a car, then there could be some type of penalty assessed. Obviously this has not been set in concrete and is described as fluid. And no I’m not making this shit up. I couldn’t if I tried. We’ve had this problem here now for YEARS and on Thursday before race weekend we’re hitting the bong and brainstorming. Brilliant
Is there really a better day than 3/17 and March Madness to figure life out? Hell I'm expecting a cure for cancer by the end of the day.

One other thing on my mind. My local doesn’t have numbers up, but I see JJ is +3000 to win. That’s better than Felix, Ed, Conor and hildebrand. Some are forecasting a better effort for JJ considering it’s an oval and his past experience here . I am not in that camp. He will find the wall or finish a lap or more down. I’ll be looking to fade him , but that should come as no surprise….. as long as they’re not -180s.

Looks like McLaughlin is in the +1800 range and Helio +2200. My numbers are always shaved but I still may nibble. Lot to learn today

And last thing for now. Don’t put a lot of emphasis on the opener. The yellow by the rookie made the two stop strategy come home and left the three stoppers out to dry. Some of the three stoppers had great race pace they just got the shit end of the stick. Damn I hope they can open up the high groove and relive the past.

Would have been happy with my McLaughlin and Helio tickets, sigh. They’re saying it’s not as bad as in the past on the high groove so maybe the “experiment “ that’s about to take place will rubber it in.

Hard to imagine once they're actually racing and have to play the game that much has changed no matter all the trial and err. This track is built for o shit moments in Indy cars.

Hard to imagine once they're actually racing and have to play the game that much has changed no matter all the trial and err. This track is built for o shit moments in Indy cars.

It’s going to be a terrible race with minimal passing and I doubt they’ll be back next year. Hope I’m wrong of course.

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
Felix +930 is a spit in the face number. I’ve never trusted him but I still might play it. I mean damn. Second , pole and third in the 3 sessions.

Harvey was reevaluated by medical this morning and was not cleared. No details released. Odd considering he was cleared yesterday. Bet he just feels like he was in a bar fight against five bouncers. Personally I think a lot of Ferrucci and wish he had a full time ride. No more plays from me. Ice em down and enjoy your Sunday gentlemen

Harvey was reevaluated by medical this morning and was not cleared. No details released. Odd considering he was cleared yesterday. Bet he just feels like he was in a bar fight against five bouncers. Personally I think a lot of Ferrucci and wish he had a full time ride. No more plays from me. Ice em down and enjoy your Sunday gentlemen
Crazy how injuries seem a ton worse the next day, he might not be able to walk a straight line today.

Just wrapped up the F1, think lines are finally there for Indy and think I'll play along with your final two matchups.

GL today!

Back