XFL Week 3

EL CAPO

Pretty much a regular
XFL record 4-1, +4 units

I'm kind of thinking this is a league of 7 teams who can beat each other and then 1 team who is in a tier of its own orlando. 2 worst coached teams are orlando and seattle as far as shooting yourself in the foot with untimely penalties, turnovers, etc. Vegas is right behind them with the turnovers.....Seattle is very talented and could win it all if coached better. Never mind haslett not using his timeouts at end of half. The Jeff Fisher old school award goes to Hines Ward and anthony becht.

As far as who the best team is ? ..Houston has shown themselves but that defense isn't invincible if they don't get a pass rush.. Very impressed with houstons oline protection against stoops pressures and play calls to attack the zone....If stoops changes qbs and adjusts his zone defense they and other teams can beat houston imo. Stoops must have a soft spot for ball state qbs. This is not Nate Davis tho. This is Drew Plitt. Not Nate Davis. The backup needs to play.

Arlington has very San Antonio vibes imo......Another average qb like plitt in Jack Coan but I would take coan between the 2. Speaking of which San antonio could be a great under team as they couldn't really run the ball as a run first team but have a nice d

Which leads me to St Louis........a team with the best qb in the league mccarron. Mccarron is a stud but I am questioning his supporting cast....how did san antonio run all over st louis ?

WEEK 3 PLAYS
1 unit - DC -2 vs st louis - both these teams have been getting really lucky on turnover front and are probably overvalued. But this is a play on dc to run on st louis who has giving up over 100 yards last 2 games
1 unit - Brahmas/roughnecks u 39.5 - I think the brahmas are an under team. Good defense jack coan and jeff fisher aka hines ward.
1 unit - houston -4.5 vs san antonio - I am expecting pressure to get to coan. Houston should be able to exploit a corner or 2 on san antonio
1 unit - Arlington -9.5 vs Orlando - I just have to keep fading orlando until they give me reason not too
1 unit - seattle/vegas o 37.5
1 unit - vegas 3.5 - these teams are pretty darn close to me gotta take the points

Back