XFL Week 2

EL CAPO

Pretty much a regular
LOVE LOVE what the ROCK is cooking, I smell what the rock is cooking

this years xfl looks very promising imo - exciting football and i think a betting opportunity. I don't think anyone that has given it a chance this go round has NOT liked what they saw. Hit a halftime line on arlington game 1 and bet the brahmas live for -3 that lost a 15-3 lead in the final minute to lose the game that may have felt like a bad beat but very enjoyable game.

Week 2 Bets
2 unit - Brahmas -3 @ orlando......Brahmas were decidedly the better team for 3 quarters of this game. Solid run game, good offensive playcalls imo from an oc from canadian football league. defense looked amazing at times. Orlando offense appeared ok and actually good before they got behind score wise and had to abandon the run, but the defense looks like it has alot of holes.

1 unit - arlington +4 @ houston .
1 unit - arlington/houston u 39.5 - i expect a defensive battle between ole bob stoops and wade phillips. I feel arlington may have been tested with a better team where houston may be overrated if they just played the worst team in the league. I saw 0 running game or attempts out of houston, and a lack of short quick game routes. ....I think this gives stoops the edge in a low scoring affair.

1 unit - st louis/seattle o 37 - seattle appears to be a dead nuts over team and st louis may have found some rythm with mccarron at the end
1 unit - dc +3 @ vegas - have to take the points in an even matchup when dc just won doing the same thing arlington did to vegas - turnovers will be the difference if dc can escape with a w

Thanks for starting this thread up El Capo as I agree there is potential for money to be made here just like anywhere else. Had a blast winning that opening game over in the final seconds as I found the game very entertaining. Not like it’s appointment tv or anything but what is these days, and like i said in my week 1 thread, I have much respect for DJ in giving these guys an opportunity to live their dreams, whether it be for one more day or for a much longer period. Best of luck in week 2!

Back