XFL rest of season

EL CAPO

Pretty much a regular
8-3 ytd,
4-1 week 2
4-2 week 3

another great week from Dwayne Johnson aka THE ROCK and the XFL.....why aren't more people into this league ?

week 3 review - bob stoops can kiss my a## cost me a few teasers if he could of covered 3 and he obviously could of when you realize they decided to throw when they had too.

This league has some awful playcalling, from stoops to the washington team running king into brick walls, ....some horrible hands from receivers, and lots of fumbles.

But it still works for me, the logos and uniform colors are great btw - houston is showing to be the class of the league, stoops is playing possom, they much better than that. actually think arlington offense is underrated. They just suck at running on 3rd and 4th and shorts. Vegas isn't all that bad, lots of parity, but orlando is still in its own tier though - showed much improvement. they can't stop the forward pass though and i'd line seattle -13 vs orlando

Week 4 picks
Arlington +4 @ St Louis - ole stoops i'm going back too......st louis best qb in league but they shouldn't be laying 4 to a solid , imo, arlington squad if they throw it a bit.
Arlington/st louis Under 38 - i'll take the under here, stoops we know loves unders and anthony becht aka jeff wanndstedt jeff fisher loves to punt. St louis offense based too much on rythm when behind and not good otherwise.
Vipers 6.5 @ DC - vipers just changed qbs and much better, also , maybe they learn from their mistakes in the first matchup and see the film that their is some holes in this dc defense, some vulnerabilities to exploit
vegas/dc o 41 - first meeting went under, would like to see a lower total here and surprised its so high but i see vegas having much better output then 6 points off a turnover from last meeting, and if dc can replicate some of that same rush success vs a vegas defense that looked lost against the zone read, this should hit.
sea dragons -4 vs san antonio - another line that seems high, but i'd lean that way then the dog......opened at 3 and already moved to 4....4's alot of points but, seattle untapped potential in this team.
roughnecks - 8.5 @ guardians - i don't like the pick, but why shy away from games now.......I'm not taking the guardians. 2 different classes, maybe situationally the guardians cover

teaser of the week, 1 unit to win 4.25
houston -1.5, seattle +3, arlington +11, arlington st louis u 44, vegas dc o 34, vegas +13.5

Last edited:
4-2 last week straight bets 0-1 teaser

Week 5
Seattle +4 vs houston
DC @ st louis o 43.5

Viper -7.5 vs guardians
Arlington San Antonio u 34.5
add: orlando/vegas o 41.5

Last edited:
ytd 16-6

Week 6
Seattle -9.5 vs orlando