XFL INGAME

Yep, much more entertaining

Extra access is super entertaining

The announcers are way better than aaf and original xfl had too which is big

Levy and mcleroy are good, diana russini is so fire, other ESPN team has Galloway, hart, and McAfee on the sideline

Fox has menefee, burkhardt, greg Olson, Joel klatt. Which is way better than it needs to be, thats their best college color guy, Olson was really good the few games hes done in past, menefee and burkhardt are right below buck at fox for being top pbp guys

I loved JR, Jesse the body venture, and sable, but one group is a bit more professional.....

Nice drive by LA, Norm Chow calling a great game for the Wildcats.

im a Tampa Bay Vipers guy and whomever plays St Louis

Looks just like NFL product with more exciting special teams and more 4th down attempts.

Obviously, talent disparity isn't huge between the leagues.

Not sure there is enough differentiation to capture the imagination but if you like NFL there is no reason that I can see to not like this other than knowing the best team in this league is likely worse than the worst team in the NFL. If you cannot handle that and enjoy it then it won't be for you.

I enjoy it as much as modern nfl which means this isn't real football... just modern nfl version of the game.

Today's games have been meh. Expected some scoring in this late game, but getting a lot of dump passes.

I took both unders small yesterday, figuring they wouldn't have a handle on it yet.

Followed that up with both overs today...

:hang:

Down by 4 and you decide to go for 3 after a TD? Holy fucking shit is that stupidity. There is no reason that 3 is better than 2 there, you can still win with a FG. Going for 1, which is the easiest to get, still put you down a FG. Evidently coaches are fucking morons regardless of what level they coach.

Down by 4 and you decide to go for 3 after a TD? Holy fucking shit is that stupidity. There is no reason that 3 is better than 2 there, you can still win with a FG. Going for 1, which is the easiest to get, still put you down a FG. Evidently coaches are fucking morons regardless of what level they coach.
I had a hard time figuring that 1

Just trying a guess at it...

Go for 3 in the hope you get it, makes it a 1 pt game, and if they score a td, they would need to go for 3 to make it a 2 score game?

So your betting your 3 pt play is a huge advantage over theirs

Just trying a guess at it...

Go for 3 in the hope you get it, makes it a 1 pt game, and if they score a td, they would need to go for 3 to make it a 2 score game?

So your betting your 3 pt play is a huge advantage over theirs

Could be, and this is a good guess. I would just counter with if you miss and they score a TD, you’re down 10 before any conversion. That and the fact you keep it within a FG with a 1 pt conversion.

They also benefitted from a penalty to even convert the 3 pt play, which may have helped a bunch.

Could be, and this is a good guess. I would just counter with if you miss and they score a TD, you’re down 10 before any conversion. That and the fact you keep it within a FG with a 1 pt conversion.

They also benefitted from a penalty to even convert the 3 pt play, which may have helped a bunch.

It was a reach to even think of that

Need a bigger sample size though to know what the best strategy still is, might take a long time with how 7 teams so far are getting shitty qb play, pj walker is making PLAYS, so we dont have enough tds to know what the percentages are, cant even compare to the nfl 2 pt conversion numbers because the o line play is such a drop off, so short yardage isnt as effective

Back