Wyndham

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
Any of you degenerates getting involved in this sandwich event? I went 2 years ago, not a bad little course.

2 units @ 3.00: Big 6 to beat the Field (Z.Johnson, W.Simpson, B.Snedeker, S.Garcia, B.Haas, M.Kaymer)

Should have a horse in the race come Sunday. Should be hedgable.

My leans were haas over spieth and matsuyama over toms. Ended up not being anything, and now I'm really bored.

PARKER, Colo. – Jessica Korda stood on the first tee Friday at the Solheim Cup with partner Morgan Pressel and said she wasn’t nervous over the ball, which she nevertheless pulled into the left rough.
What happens next tells a different story for the 20-year-old Solheim Cup rookie.
To put it nicely, Korda lost her breakfast five minutes later.
“I was more nervous when Morgan was hitting her second shot than me actually having to hit the tee shot,” Korda said. “So I can’t explain what happened. I knew that the banana did not sit.”
Pressel said: “I looked at her and said ‘Some day when you are captain of this team you can tell your team this story of what happened to you on your first Solheim Cup. You’ll have a story for life.’ ”
Korda did settle down. She and Pressel recorded the only point for the Americans in the morning foursomes session. They defeated Catriona Matthew and Jodi Ewart Shadoff, 3 and 2.
%7B0E051232-6685-4EDC-98E7-73FCDCBC679D%7Dkorda_solheim13_d1_bentover_610.jpg

Sounds like a crazy playoff. Both guys are talented. Reed misses a 7 footer for bird, Spieth makes nearly 25 footer for par.

Back