WTF Roger Clemens????

SHSUHorn

Thief
ANNALS OF STEROIDS-I
No wonder they call him Rocket

Erstwhile clubhouse attendant Kirk Radomski is singing about drug usage by former Mets; the feds tell the New York Times that they have the goods on Barry Bonds; and the Joe Torre-Tom Verducci book (The Yankee Years) reveals that trainer Steve Donahue rubbed red-hot liniment on Roger Clemens' testicles as part of the pitcher's post-whirlpool ritual.

Why couldn't he do this himself? Talk about a happy ending after pitching.

In 8th grade I went to a sleep-away football camp for the summer with a friend. We stayed in these old barrics down in South Jersey, they train the state troopers at this place so its like 30 kids in each hall and I was with a bunch of older high school kids that I didn't know. Anyway, I've never used icey hot before so they told me to put it on my balls, and I did, and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. It was fuken terrible.

Don't worry, we got those fuckers back. Me and my boy cheated them in Acey Ducey and took their money.

Upset of the year......this thread has been up for 6 minutes and there has not been a single STEED reference........shocking......

in 8th grade i was at a overnight summer camp. The food there made you shit like crazy. Who knows what it was. But this dude was shitting twice as much as everyone. We had like a tally on who shit the most. At the end of the month we all had 20 or so, this dude was in 40's. Anyway another kid suggested he rub icy hot on his asshole. Kid couldnt go walk for the rest of the days. You heard him screaming for miles. I dont know what the nurse said to him but im sure it had to be pretty fucking funny

Do you have any idea how much f**king money you'd need to pay me to be that guy?

(hint: it's inversely proportionate to how much money Steed would pay to be that guy.)

Brian Cashman: "Yeah, Steve, so here's the thing, Clemens is going to be coming to the Bronx, the good news is I'm bumping up your base pay by $400k a year."

Donahue: "Holy s**t, that's f**king awesome, what's the bad news?"

Brian Cashman: "Yeah, Steve, so here's the thing, Clemens is going to be coming to the Bronx, the good news is I'm bumping up your base pay by $400k a year."

Donahue: "Holy s**t, that's f**king awesome, what's the bad news?"

:36_11_6::36_11_6:

In 8th grade I went to a sleep-away football camp for the summer with a friend. We stayed in these old barrics down in South Jersey, they train the state troopers at this place so its like 30 kids in each hall and I was with a bunch of older high school kids that I didn't know. Anyway, I've never used icey hot before so they told me to put it on my balls, and I did, and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. It was fuken terrible.

Don't worry, we got those fuckers back. Me and my boy cheated them in Acey Ducey and took their money.

I used to rub it on my quads before hoops games in HS when they were feeling tight... There was a few times it found its way to my dick...

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1 smallfont" id="tag_list_cell">Steed Donahue

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:
</td></tr></tbody></table>

i put icy hot on my groin muscles once before bed. I like to sleep on my side. Ended up with my nuts in the bathroom sink trying to rinse it off.

Back