Wtf???? My book is now -120 on all totals...is this normal?

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
no way am i betting baseball with this book this year....this can't be right

my book is a website run by a local...i go to bet today and all totals are -120! thats not normal, is it? what is the juice for totals at a normal book? And which ones have the best lines and best prices for baseball? I def need a new book

reduced juice for baseball is the only way to go... IT'S A MUST!!!

you'll never turn a profit playing -120 totals... :shake:

Young,

Your local is taking his steel toe shoe and shoving it up your ass with those totals. No way would I be betting those totals with juice that high.

Matchbook. It is a must for bases. Not even a question about it. The juice I paid today was at most 3 cents on my WORST line. Most were 1 or 2 cents.

Boy, and I thought my local was bad! Call them and complain. It may be a mistake.

matchbook is a must for all sports, not just baseball.

depending on how much you bet, it could be hard to get down your complete wager though. For smaller bettors, like myself it's a must, and there is no reason not to get an account there. For example, yesterday i tailed BAR and went 2-2. If you tailed him at -110 you would have lost juice, but I actually made a small profit going 2-2. GET a matchbook account and thank me later.

:shake:

Is it -120 on both sides? A -120/+100 or similar isn't out of the norm if its split on the dime line, but -120 on both sides is messed up.

if your local can control the juice, tell him to change it or else you'll go elsewhere. if he's a real business man, he'll want your business. if he doesn't change it, say fuck you and go somewhere else. don't forget the "fuck you" ok because that's just pure bullshit.

awesome...its -120 both sides and i wont do it.

can you join matchbook from the US? if so, how do you depoist. Def gonna do that

Matchbook isnt a bookmaker.
if youre payin 3 cents juice on a coinflip youre laying another guy plus money for the flip .
Just a heads up

Find another local if he won't change.
Damm, I had about eight of'em when I lived in Philly.

the worst i have seen from books are .30 lines, but those are usually on props. -115 on both sides. never seen a .40 line, unless it was like -300 and +260.

awesome...its -120 both sides and i wont do it.

can you join matchbook from the US? if so, how do you depoist. Def gonna do that

i just did about a month ago.

find a NETSPEND visa card. It's basically a gift card and it works with MB, unlike everything else:shake:

Back