Wtf is going on in DC

Maybe the paying off happened while Washington was playoff-caliber. Why take the risk to pay off refs when you don‘t have a chance of doing anything in the season?

From NFL.com

Washington owner Daniel Snyder said Friday that the behavior described in a report from The Washington Post "has no place in our franchise or society." The report details accusations from 15 former female employees of the team who allege they were frequent targets of sexual harassment and subjected to verbal abuse by front office personnel.

Cheerleaders being objectified, jeez, imagine that :assshake:

Just a stepping stone to The District, which would be way cooler. I know Lecramps would love it.

I won’t watch the video, but fuck Max Kellerman. Just fuck that fucking virtue signaling dickhead. As if him going on a few weeks ago acting like Dan Snyder owed him, or anyone else an apology (for a name Snyder didn’t make obviously) wasn’t bad enough...now he’s upset about the temporary name. Of fucking course he is.

So let me get this straight...you demand they change the name immediately, and then want to take them to task for not coming up with a new one immediately as well? Do any of the idiots lamenting them for the temporary name know the process they need to go through in order to get an actual new team name on the books and operational? Do they know what the word temporary means? Do they know some guy bought up the vast majority of potential names so a court battle is likely to ensue?

Why doesn’t Snyder agree to go on that fuck stain’s show and discuss with him? Snyder can ask Max if he knows any of those things...they he can put Max on the spot and make him give a new name they can use immediately.

The ENTIRE sports world and media have become nothing more than one big virtue signaling party at this point. Holy fucking shit.

I won’t watch the video, but fuck Max Kellerman. Just fuck that fucking virtue signaling dickhead. As if him going on a few weeks ago acting like Dan Snyder owed him, or anyone else an apology (for a name Snyder didn’t make obviously) wasn’t bad enough...now he’s upset about the temporary name. Of fucking course he is.

So let me get this straight...you demand they change the name immediately, and then want to take them to task for not coming up with a new one immediately as well? Do any of the idiots lamenting them for the temporary name know the process they need to go through in order to get an actual new team name on the books and operational? Do they know what the word temporary means? Do they know some guy bought up the vast majority of potential names so a court battle is likely to ensue?

Why doesn’t Snyder agree to go on that fuck stain’s show and discuss with him? Snyder can ask Max if he knows any of those things...they he can put Max on the spot and make him give a new name they can use immediately.

The ENTIRE sports world and media have become nothing more than one big virtue signaling party at this point. Holy fucking shit.

ESPN is the sports version of msnbc. I will only watch the games with it on mute.

This isn’t good enough , Washington named after George is not appropriate, I demand they change

Back