WTF is going on in Anaheim

:smiley_acbe:

This Wing team is really starting to grow on me..resilient. I fully expected an 0-2 out there....

This one is getting ugly in a hurry:wacka wacka:

yep...but if you're gonna go down, might as well go down fighting.

i've always been an admirer of one of your ex-Wings...Konstantinov...for summing it up as "if you're not cheating, you're not trying."

now does that mean use performance enhancers, or something extreme like that? no.
anyone who watched him play knows the context of how he meant that statement, which isn't a bad thing by any means.

in any case...the more talented team, the faster team, the bigger/stronger team is getting worked by the more experienced team, the sounder team, and (yes) the more resilient team.
imho...if this particular game is lost...might as well do the things you can to set up game four...whether that means running Hasek, elbowing Holstrom, whatever...

Ugh. That's sort of tough to know. But I appreciate it.

I actually agree without even seeing the game, if there was going to be a shutout with these two teams, the under should have hit. It actually affects the next game for me, too, as if this was the game where the under 'should' have hit, does that mean the next game ends up 3-2 or worse?

What's going on is the wings are for real and people can continue to count them out all they want. The wings have to travel more then any team in the league and they are still proving everyone wrong.

GO WINGS!!!

SIX MORE WINS TO THE CUP.

The 2 teams, from each conference, who started the season so dominantly are falling badly in the Conf Finals (The Ducks could, and arguably should, be down 0-3 like BUF are). Both have PPs that are in the shit-house.

Why specifically this is, I dont know. But both faltered last season at the same time (thou BUF at least had a decent excuse).

At least Pronger got what was coming for him..hate that fucker..respect his skills..just have never liked him

Gotta tell ya, this team is very dangerous when they are playing to their potential. They have 4 lines that are very, very strong. The problem is that they are way too inconsistent and have played a # of long series to this point...that may catch up to them. They play like they know how to and they are Cup Champs again. Look out for Ottawa though...

Your Wings are driving me nuts, B.A.R. I want them out of these playoffs, right now, and I want my Ducks' series money.

Enough of this nonsense, great year, now tell them to go away.

=)

LOL....not going easy Joe...

Unlike previous Wings teams..which combined great with ungodly talent and high salaried players...this one is just a mix of youth, a few grizzled vets and a lot of passion. Its a lot different than we are used to but man they are growing on em. Shit game 2 at JLA I actually heard fans cheering a bit ;)

I've got to give it to them, they're as gritty a team as there was in the playoffs this year. I always admire that. I'm also not a big Babcock fan, but he's found ways to deal with the injuries and get these guys playing great.

And I don't know what kind of horse steroid he shot up 53 year-old Dominik Hasek with, but it's working.

All that said, seriously, enough. Go Ducks.

=)

GL fellas

Line has dropping steadily, saw it at -152 last night on Pinny and it's down to -135 for the Ducks now as we speak

You know, the more I think about this, the more Detroit's run resembles the Colts run to winning the SB.

A perennial favourite to win it all fails season after season (The Colts with Manning almost always having great reg. seasons, Detroit since their last Cup win almost always having great reg. seasons) until it comes the post season where, even after a good regular season, they arent on anyone's radar. That can certainly be said to be true of the Colts this past NFL ps, and of the Wings this ps.

You know, the more I think about this, the more Detroit's run resembles the Colts run to winning the SB.

I dislike this statement a lot, mostly because I think I actually agree with it. Dammit, Bet, be less smart.

Come on, Ducks, show me the money.

Back