WTA US Open

Songo

Pretty much a regular
( 06' season record: -29.86 units )
07' season record: + 5.65 units
last week: -1.76 unit

Im starting to post my USO selections from today.

womans qualies second round:

Pavlyuchenkova over Nagy @1.5 (local bookie) 1.5 units

Anastasia has a decent serve and what I really like she has an offensive game. This means that she will try to overpower her opponent with a strong shots or running to the net to end the rally. I saw Kira once a long time ago, and it seems nothing changed in her poor game. I dont think she has some real weapons to make a trouble for Anastasia today.

Good luck to all this two weeks, enjoy watching tennis
Peace_5.gif

couldnt post it earlier here, sorry...

Jidkova over Zvonareva @4.1 (betfair) 2 unit

- Alina comes from qualies, three matches under her belt;
- she's looking to catch her old, good form all this year;
- motivation is huge for her here in grand slam I believe;
- Vera was absent for over 3 months from a tour due to injury;
- her wrist seems to be ok now, but she'll not risk too much today yet;
- I dont think her main aim is to win, but only to play a match;
- Alina played 3 tough matches in qualies and Vera just arrived from vacation in LA and then little practice at Forest Hill, so why the hell she's such a big fave??

Harkleroad over Olaru @1.74 (betfair) 1.5 units

Ioana Raluca is one of my favourite young players who enters to wta tour. She can hit the ball pretty clear, and she's moving well on courts. I like her game, but im not sure she is prepared for the hard courts yet. Whats more, she still makes full of stupid errors here and there. No doubt that Ashley, who is still unexperienced as well, is the better player on this quick, hard surface. She knows how to hit the ball hard, has the game more offensive than her opponent. A crowd there should her help win this match today.

and for atp play:

H.T.Lee over Hrbaty @1.72 (bf) 1 unit

H.T.Lee over Hrbaty @1.62 (bf) 0.5 units

gl

Songo-

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't want to anger the gambling gods

am w/ you on young Ashley----saw here there live in 2003 vs Dushevina----she was good then and is better now.

I love the gambling gods :)

tough day for us Ccl, I dont think I made some mistake in capping this Ashley - Ioana's game, but it looks Ashley is not a trustable player yet to put the money on her

No play on the early matches... Aga will not have a walk in the park against Akiko, thats for sure... too much risk to take such a low odds. Wanted to play Cibulkova, but not sure how is she feeling today, so better is t skip it...

might be back later with some parlay on the evening matches

Knapp over Rolle

Karin's best results are on clay thats for sure. Anyway im not scared to bet on her on hards. The most important thing which comes to my mind is regurality in the open battles. Karin is a clay-courter with a very solid game from the baseline, and I think she'll be prevailing in the most rallies today. Asha can play well but she's too inconsistent to keep the ball on court for a long. Both has good service, but again Karin is the better returner in my eyes, so another point for her. Asha also comes from a big win over Golovin, and that fact caused she's the fave here. I'll use this overreaction and taking Karin with a good odds with medium confidence.

GL to all

Szavay over Krajicek @1.8 (betfair) 1.5 units

Well, the most important thing I should care when I capping the match is the player's mentality. I think that is why I lost my play on Knapp yesterday, and a lot of other plays I posted. I had to mention about it, because my today's choice clearly bases on that fact. Agnes Szavay will be rated as mentally very tough in the future. Hope you know what I mean. I disagreed with Claycourtlesson some days ago about Michaela Krajicek, but I should admit I didnt understand him enough well, to know what his real thougths are ;) He said that Misa is an overrated player, who sometimes cant win against the player lower ranked than her. Thats the truth. Both of us agreed that she's talented player. But its not all about talent in every sport, you know. Misa can serve and play very well, but she also lacks of keeping her nerves and can easly lose focus. Agnes is completely different player: she's calm and she's not frustrated about some bad luck or calls. Even if she is, it doesnt have any influence on her game. She can serve well, and she's solid in the rallies. Misa's serve is strong, but on the other side agnes serve is at least good. Both of their has agressive game.... I dont expect an easy match, and might lose again (knowing my lately luck I'll lose ;)) Anyway, im putting my money on a player, who will not lose because of frustration or some no-brain choices, but on a clever player, who lefts his nerves in a locker room, and has a clear mind coming into the courts.

sorry about weird analysis today.... :( good luck to all

Very tough matches to cap were yesterday (at least for me), so im glad I took the day off...

on today:

Kirilenko over Vakulenko&Schnyder over Paszek @1.96 1.5 units

Kiki for me is way more versatile player than Julia. I like Julia strong serve and big volley, but the worst disadvantage is her height, I think. She can't moves fast on courts. Kiki will be much quickier and that will make problems for Julia. Kiki can fight from the baseline, and she's also feeling good at the net. Julia surprised with a win over Hantuchova last round, but in-form Kiki will be too much for her I believe.
This is nice opportunity for Patty to advance to the 4th round, she knows well about that. She has very bad game for the unexperienced, young players. She'll be mixing up her game today, as always, and that will be the key for a win. Patty's advantage is also in a service game. Tamira still strugglin with her serve and Patty's serve is always dangerous, even the second one, with more variety, difficult to return. Would be surprise if Patty will not take it today.

gl

monday play:

Szavay to win 2-0 over Vakulenko@2 (betfair) 1 unit

Julia makes nice run here at uso, but she hasnt meet as solid opponent yet as she will have to play today against. Agnes is serving not so well but I believe she'll make up for good game on the field, with a good grounstrokes. I believe she'll make less UE's than Julia, as it was in the last rounds. I also have the hope that Julia will be not serving so well today, if it'll happen, I see this match ends 2-0 for Agi. Small play.

haven't followed the women's side as much as the men's. Been playing a lot of in game betting. Good luck on the play today, this is shaping up to be an open Women's tournament

adding:

Chakvetadze to win 2-0 over Paszek @1.63 (bf) 1 unit

better serve.... better game plan....... good movement.... more experience in big events..... no moonballs, like Patty for example.... but strong flat shots... Chakky wont allow Tamira to hit when she wants... straight set win again tonight.

I'll be playing Venus -2 tomorrow, but have to withdraw my moneys to take hc in other bookie..... an odds may change yet so I'll post the play with the odds I'll be able to catch...

gl all

I havent been following much tennis this week, but give me Serena, everytime someone doubts her, she cruises. $$$

Oh yea and Roddick gets hammered by Fed comin up

I havent been following much tennis this week, but give me Serena, everytime someone doubts her, she cruises. $$$

yeah, why not... no value at all to play Henin. Whats more, Justine in one of her interview admitted, that her last match against Serena took her a lot of energy... im not surprised... lol ...perfect Juju game for the last 2 weeks and Ree's full of errors game - thats what the people see now.... I expect Ree will come out stronger than in her previous matches.

Oh yea and Roddick gets hammered by Fed comin up
routine.

Songo -

I think Venus wins tonight as well, but I believe this might be a close match considering how eachother plays...

I know the match is due to start within an hour, but what are you thoughts on over 22.5 games?

I think this one has 3 sets written all over it.

Songo -

I think Venus wins tonight as well, but I believe this might be a close match considering how eachother plays...

I know the match is due to start within an hour, but what are you thoughts on over 22.5 games?

I think this one has 3 sets written all over it.

sorry bro, but I didnt see your question yesterday... congrats if you played an over in that game

I'll be back tomorrow if I find some value in the semis matches

Back