Songo

Pretty much a regular
Hi, one play today:

Gaidosova over Castano@ 1.66 (betfair) 1 unit

no write ups sorry, im ill, will uptade record tomorrow, gl to everyone

06' season record: -29.86 units 07'
season record: - 4.52 units
last two weeks (IW): + 4.86 units

I couldnt enter to the site till now, dunno why.. :( anyway still some minutes left to the matches..

Paszek over Li@ 2.74 (betfair) 1 unit

Tamira - a very solid baseliner against a hot player... 50/50 match for me.

Tu +5,5 over Zvonareva@ 1.85 (fonbet) 1 unit

Vera can easly lost her nerves here, as she doesnt like to play ag. quick players...

Michelle Larcher de Brito + hc over Daniela would be a gold bet, but of cuz every of my bookies decided not to make a hc on this match...

Songo,
i'm not having a great time with the ladies of late, they seem to have their own agenda. Like Flavia Pennetta yesterday i seriously thought she should easily take care of Razzano but when u look at it, she could be prepping and focusing more on French Open. Best of luck on these games, there could be value on the Chinese players. The dogs have been cashing in pretty well.

thanks Mike, and Fondy :shake:

on today:

S.Williams over Sharapova@ 1.75 (betfair) 2 units

Its a medium/high play for me. I will write my thoughts at least 2 hours before the match.

Serena Williams over Maria Sharapova

First, I'd like to share what I like in Serena's game, and sometimes compare to Masha's game:

- Serena is serving very well - first serve with a lot power, very difficult to return. The second one is of cuz more careful, and the aim of carefulness is not to make a double fault :) ....I had to say that, because she's one of not too many players this week who thinks when she's serving, in this tough windy conditions. As everybody know, Masha still has the problems to back on her normal level in serving, though she improved a little;
- Serena is not fast, that's an obvious thing, though she's moving well on court, so the balls which will back to the baseline she should return without problems. I think its a good point here, as I noticed Masha preferes to hit the ball with not so much strike as of late. This is due to the fact she makes too much UE's as she wants to hit to the sideline.
- Ree also has the advantage with her powerful forehand;
- Masha is a very tough mental player, and one of the best fighters on tour (thats my opinion). But Ree is a tough one as well. When the things will goes wrong, she'll stay calm, and then fight with more determination. That is one of the main reasons why she won AO;
- Ree try to limits an errors, and Masha makes too much UE's as of late;
- although a break, I think Ree is playin on the similar level as at Sydney, and Masha seems hasnt changed too much in her game lately;
- and the last one thought, not my, but I think I've been growin up a little in this betting world for this years ;), so some things has to be understable in a different way - a reverse thinking to the revenge factor. I understand that Masha wants the revenge.... "she knows it, I know it, you know it, even the president knows it" @Ccl ..lol, but Ree also wants to show up, that she can beat Masha the second time, and this final at AO wasnt only some kind of luck. Well, I believe she can do that. GL
Peace_5.gif

thanks Rod, gl to you as well :shake:

sorry Scourge, that I couldnt answer. This Chakky - Li match is a very tough one, could go either way... best of luck to you:shake:

Songo,
i'm not having a great time with the ladies of late, they seem to have their own agenda. Like Flavia Pennetta yesterday i seriously thought she should easily take care of Razzano but when u look at it, she could be prepping and focusing more on French Open. Best of luck on these games, there could be value on the Chinese players. The dogs have been cashing in pretty well.

You know that Flavia is a woman who wont grow up to calm the nerves yet. Something could frustrate her, and she has never come back. The next thing here is, that Virginie is playing surprisingly well lately. This is maybe not some superb tennis, but she serves well, hits enough well, and all in all she is consistence. Im surprised that she nearly won over Juju.
I know im clever after the game, but I have the feeling this will a good year for her. It is yet.

Good points you have about preparing on clay season. It looks there are the players who doesnt care too much to win, and this is only a practice for their. And when some of this player will win, well, its good yet... of course money :) But its headache for us, bettors, cuz in that kind of situation its impossible to predict a winner, or we would have to have some very deep infos about all the players.

It would be a pleasure to see your comments/plays in the following tourneys, best of luck to you:shake:

I like serena here too.

Also looking at CHAKVETADZE-120 over Li

seriously, I don't know how your supposed to logically bet on womens tennis. It's impossible, these nuts only play when they're down 0-40 while serving for match point. That's the only time this Russian chic decided to pay.

either way it won but it's so damn bad.:down:

seriously, I don't know how your supposed to logically bet on womens tennis. It's impossible, these nuts only play when they're down 0-40 while serving for match point. That's the only time this Russian chic decided to pay.

either way it won but it's so damn bad.:down:

Yep got to love that lol

I don't even bother watching womens tennis when I have money involved exactly for the reason you highlighted.

Yep, the good ol' WTA. Will aggravate the living crap out of a bettor, for sure.

And I agree with Rod....when/if I bet good money on a WTA match, it's best if I not watch.

But some of 'em are good to watch for the female theatre. And man I like Anna Chakvetadze, she can come sit on my face any time :)

You boys taking Peer tonight against S-Williams?

+5000 is a cracking price for a player who pushed Williams to the brink at the Aussie Open this year.

Sign me up, along with the +4.5 handicap

I fancy the handicap but greek doesn't offer it.

and where are you getting +5000?!!? I'm only seeing +400

Scourge,

Ive been learning about wta womans for 4 years, so I know a little about the players now. All I can tell is I dont see any difference between them and atp players now, if we compare them in a psyche aspect. Betting on tennis is all about how much you could trust a player. In atp there are a players who you can trust and who you cant, the same is in wta.

Rod,

I like Shahar +4,5 today, I think I"ll back her later

wont bet on Shahar...... Im oficially sayin that I dont see Shahar has the chances to win tonight .... :(

Back