( 06' season record: -29.86 units )
07' season record: - 2.21 units
last week: +1.53

monday leans:

Shaughnessy, Rezai, Knapp, Krajicek, Sprem, Peer

will back tomorrow morning.

lets see if i can cap the game in a little different way:

Kirilenko at least 1 set & Krajicek over Poutchkova @1.92 (GB) 1 unit

Kiki shouldnt be a dog here but i cant trust her. I see both - Ai and Kiki has the same chances to win, this should be a close match, and i cant see Ai winning this in straight, as i know Kiki is serving well, and this is not surface Ai likes too much.
Misa is clearly the better player now, i mean she has the better form. If we could talk about surface which of the player these courts suits, i wouldnt choose any of them. Anyway Misa is a favourite here i agree, she's more consistent than Olga.

thanks Fondy, and BC, good luck to you as wel l:shake:

I lost my net connection in the morning so i skip those first matches.

Muller +3,5 games over Srebotnik @1.85 (fonbet) 1 unit

Well, Katerina has problems with that kind of quick players like Meilen Tu or today's Martina. She plays not that bad although her latest results shows something different, but the fact is its hard to see her playing the long rallies on clay. Anyway, today she will have to. Her good serve wont help her too much. I dont think Martina should be a dog here, especially when she comes from a nice run in Berlin. A win over Sharar wasnt a coinciddence, but a solid perfonmance by her. I take the handi here, as i dont like to fade the players which are on losing streak.

thanks very much JumpOnBoard :shake:

Dementieva to win 2-0 @1.54 (betfair) 1 unit

I know im paying much here, but i cant see how Cata could hurt Lena on this surface. Cata's serve is weak, so Lena with her good return will be dominate and control the rallies using her powerful shots. Lena likes to be unpredictable, but today i see the similar story, like against MEC in previous round.

Bammer over Hantuchova @1.83 (betfair) 1.5 units

Its not the first and the last time I will fade Daniela on clay. I know she raised her level of game this year, but i still see the weakness in her movement. She always had problems with the quckier opponents on this surface. Both players serves well, but Sybille's second serve is more decent i believe. Daniela is also known from up&downs during the match, an example - she lost the first set against Aravane. But on the other site Bam Bam seems to be focused for whole the match. Should be a toughone, but Sybille once again should prevail, the same as it was in Amelia Island.

Santangelo +5 games over Kuznetsova @1.83 (fonbet) 1.5 unit

Going against probably tired Sveta here. She has been playing three tough last matches last week, and i wouldnt be surprise if she would tank this match today. Mara is in hot form now, she's serving very well, i would even say - the better than Sveta. And she plays at home before the huge crowd on the central court. Enough for me to take it as a small/medium play.

think thats all for today, gl to all

Hello all, not a good wednesday for me it was. Daniela totally outplayed Sybille this time, and Mara was strugglin big to hold an own serve. I took the day off yesterday, and it seems today will be the next day i wont play anything.

First I wanted to take Kuznetsova& Williams as a parlay. Patty can trouble Serena a little. Anyway this faster clay surface will help Serena to overpower Patty. I have some doubts about Sveta. Its obvious she play way better than Dinara as of late. Dinara was strugglin in previous rounds against an average opponents. But Sveta was playing the last match in the evening yesterday, and she has not too much time to rest. We can add here that she's playing third week in a row now, so if she will be rested for today's match is a question.

I wont touch JJ vs Lena. Lena is always unpredictable. And an odds on JJ are a joke.

Also dont know about AMG vs Daniela. I havent seen Medina in action this week, and Daniela seems to be playing solid tennis. Anyway Anabel would be lean for me...

No action in Morrocco this week DT?

nope, dont feel this small tourney at all, have no coverage and any helpfull insights. And i rather prefer to know why I lost/win my money.:shake:

Kuznetsova to win 2-0 @1.97 (betfair) 2 units

no time for explanations, sorry...

Nadals streak is over :wacka wacka:Congrats to Roger for finally beating him!

Back