wta Pacific Life Open

Songo

Pretty much a regular
season record:
08'
+4.1 units

I'll be posting my selections for this two weeks, quick comments or full write ups, depends on my time...

Pironkova over Domachowska @1.74 (betfair) 1.5 units

Marta can be very dangerous player if she's on, but she can't keep good form on the same level for a longer time. There are few problems with her game, and the main I think is consistence. Marta seems to be risky too much with her shots sometimes, and that will probably cost her a lot today. Tsveti is way more consistent player, she prefers to keep the ball on courts, and make less ue's to win a point. Marta also had a break from hard courts since Melbourne, and that also can have negative influence on her today's perfonmance.

might be back later..

adding:

Peng over Malek & Shvedova over Savchuk @1.93 (betfair) 1.5 units

think thats all for today, gl

season record:
08' +4.1 units

I'll be posting my selections for this two weeks, quick comments or full write ups, depends on my time...

Pironkova over Domachowska @1.74 (betfair) 1.5 units

Marta can be very dangerous player if she's on, but she can't keep good form on the same level for a longer time. There are few problems with her game, and the main I think is consistence. Marta seems to be risky too much with her shots sometimes, and that will probably cost her a lot today. Tsveti is way more consistent player, she prefers to keep the ball on courts, and make less ue's to win a point. Marta also had a break from hard courts since Melbourne, and that also can have negative influence on her today's perfonmance.

might be back later..

Good Stuff buddy --- keep em coming

thanks evalagoal :shake:

That was bad idea taking and trusting Shvedova, but those funny results happens everyday, we're talking about wta after all....

I won't play anything today, tough matches on board, and hard to find some value odds, but if I had to choose: Pin will make a lot of problems for Rezai, an inconsistent Bychkova should prevail in a tight match, Vesnina is a fave as an odds show, but won't play against Hsieh, who can be very dangerous with her very quick movement and accuracy shots.... King will probably win over veteran Kremer, as she'll have more confidence at home, Kanepi also should win though Muller can be stubborn from the baseline...... will see how this young star Brengle will show up tonight, I see nice chances for her to win, but only on paper, as I havent seen her yet.... good luck to all

No evalagoal, I've limited my time of capping 3 years ago, and just stayed at wta. I'm not looking deeper on atp anymore, but I'm playing atp occasionally, usually tailing someone.

Amanmuradova +4,5 games over Peer @1.8 (fonbet) 1.5 units

Shahar's lately results are little suspicious for me. She's not winning comfortably those matches which she should. Akgul is not the rise, and is full of confidence with her big serve on hard courts. Shahar always had an advantage over opponent with her extra solidity, but it looks she's been struggling a little with it. I make this an average bet, cuz Shahar still has big advantage with moving on courts.

Mauresmo to win 2-0 over Gallovits @1.75 (betfair) 1.5 units

Have to trust Momo this time. She has nice chances for warming up today, before some tougher matches. I saw her at Dubai and although she has problems with serving, I have the feeling she really wants to back at her best. Edina shouldn't make some problems for Momo today, as she's only solid, and likes to stay passive (at the baseline). And that's not a good plan against aggresive Momo I believe.

monday plays, quick thoughts:

Zvonareva to win 2-0 over Voskoboeva @1.78 (betfair) 1.5 units

I expect Vera to win more rallies, with her solidity from the baseline, She's making much less ue's, serving better, mixing up her game with coming into the net (though she's not a "fan" doing it). Galina is still lack of experience, and Vera without too much nerves should control this match.

Pennetta over Schiavone @2.6 (betfair) 1 unit

Flavia in her best now... and im pretty sure wants to beat Francesca at last. Schiavone is playing also very well lately, but still strugglin in service department. Well, Flavia isn't serving great as well, though her serve still looks little stronger in my eyes. She's playing clever tennis, putting a lot of feelings to her game ;) Franny is a warrior, so this should be a war in a white day. An odds are wrong, im taking Flavia at good price.

monday plays, quick thoughts:

Zvonareva to win 2-0 over Voskoboeva @1.78 (betfair) 1.5 units

I expect Vera to win more rallies, with her solidity from the baseline, She's making much less ue's, serving better, mixing up her game with coming into the net (though she's not a "fan" doing it). Galina is still lack of experience, and Vera without too much nerves should control this match.

Pennetta over Schiavone @2.6 (betfair) 1 unit

Flavia in her best now... and im pretty sure wants to beat Francesca at last. Schiavone is playing also very well lately, but still strugglin in service department. Well, Flavia isn't serving great as well, though her serve still looks little stronger in my eyes. She's playing clever tennis, putting a lot of feelings to her game ;) Franny is a warrior, so this should be a war in a white day. An odds are wrong, im taking Flavia at good price.

Good stuff w/ these pics my man.... Antyhing else??

GL this week Songo. I've been playing some matches here and there from this tourney as well, just haven't been posting em for the last couple months. Hope you do well this week.

Thanks gpcyan, would be good if you start posting your plays again :shake:

I couldn't decide, so I won't play anything today, evalagoal. I took Hantuchova not to win 2-0 and Kuznetsova to win 2-0,all small bets,but didn't post it as I wasnt so sure about those plays. GL to you.

Back