Songo

Pretty much a regular
( 06' season record: -29.86 units )
07' season record: -3.74 units
last week: - 2 units

Hi everyone, will post my plays today:

Tu over Srebotnik @2.5 (betfair) 1 unit

quick thoughts:

simply cant pass up these odds, Meilen shouldnt be an underdog here, especially she already has beaten Katerina here rather easly ( 3 years ago). Meilen has a weak serve, worse than Katerina, but its not so important thing on this surface we know. I like her game from the baseline, and Katerina was never solid in the long rallies. Meilen played well against Dementieva last week, so I'll take my chances here, small play

Santangelo +3,5 over Dementieva @ 1.8 ( GB ) 1 unit

3 games is enough for me to go against Lena. She can break Mara's serve without problems, but then we know what will happen next: she'll be strugglin to hold an own serve. Mara has been playing well last week in Warsaw, beats Petrova in straights and played some great rallies against Henin. I see another thriller and wouldnt be surprise if Mara will take it

Craybas over Hlavachkova @1.42 (betfair) 1 unit

im not using some rules not to play an odds below some points, and if i see the value i take it.
Jill is two class above Andrea and even this is not Jill's favourite surface, but form what i saw, i believe her game's not so bad on clay as well. She has made a lot of troubles for Chakvetadze last week.

T-dot, Fondy, JumpOnBoard, Mike - thanks to all of you for support :shake:

this is really tough day ( at least for me ) to find some value play..

first of all, i dont know what happened with Jill Craybas yesterday, she was up 6-1 and 5-3 in sec set, and then she lost 4 games in a row, and the final set easly. I know she sucks on clay but this is little weird lose the match in this way, especially when i expected that experience here will prevail. I personally dont trust my neighbours' bookies, as i know that they have their bad past ( talkin about fixing matches ) I should mentioned about this fact, as we all bet us money and deserve justice in this business.

Now quick thoughts about some matches:

I expect Nadia will win comfortably with Severine, 2-0, shitty odds, no play
( she wasnt play so well in Warsaw though)

Shahar will also win. She has a bit better serve, better FH, and is way more solid than Martina

Wanted to play LDL +6, but finally skiped it. Dont like that Dinara has already beat her 6-2 6-2 three weeks ago. Expect somethin like 6-3 6-3 now... lol

Julia Vakulenko seems to be in big form, but its a joke she is coming into this match as a such big fave. She has problems with quickier players, and Meilen is not a pushover as of late, even on clay

Hingis should roll over Katerina, but people expect from Martina big week, and i dont like that at all. She is playing well, but she showed she's clearly beatable, so we cant trust her, especially with such a low odds

Chakky - Lucie - another no bet match, as i think the odds are right here. Chakky is not at her best, its obvious, but she still could defeat Samantha yesterday. She is better in defense than Lucie, should be a tough match

I think its an off day for me, but theres a hope for some good wagers in game...

gl to all

Schnyder over Hingis @2.12 (betfair) 1.5 units

I have the feeling that Patty is hungry for winning. Yeah, she hasnt playing so well as of late, but she was also unlucky in draw ( for example: she drawed Venus in the first round in AI ).
She played great in the first set ag Vinci, lost focus in the beginning of the second, but finally she closed it in two. I repeat once again that Martina is beatable now, and the we dont have to search the prove too far. I know Katerina improved her game lately, but still Hingis should have win it more comfortably. She simply has to play more on clay to accomodate. And honestly, this is Patty's best surface. I took this bet at betfair, cuz they have the rule: if 1 set is over the bet is valid. ( in case Martina retire )

will probably back with another play...

Schnyder over Ivanovic @2.28 (betfair) 1 unit

Go with the experience here. Patty is a tough player to beat on clay, because of her all around game. She's looking for space and mixing her game a lot. Ana is more hard hitter, with superb forehand. But i look at the conditions now, and its raining there. This cause that the surface will be slower, and this will favor Patty for sure.
I expect a tough battle, but Patty's on the roll now, and i dont think she should be an underdog here.

recap this week:

Tu over Srebotnik @2.5 (betfair) 1 unit +1.5 units
Santangelo +3,5 over Dementieva ( GB ) 1 unit - 1 unit
Craybas over Hlavachkova @1.42 (betfair) 1 unit - 1 unit
Schnyder over Hingis @2.12 (betfair) 1.5 units +1.68 units
Schnyder over Ivanovic @2.28 (betfair) 1 unit - 1 unit
unposted here:
Vakulenko +4,5 games over Mauresmo @1.9 (fonbet) 1.5 units +1.35 units

overall: +1.53

Not a bad week, but i think im still making stupid choices or skipping some good value plays.

Peace_5.gif

Back